Chapter 37: A Change of Life

Zane's P.O.V.

We were flying our way towards when...

— Hey! Have anyone reliazed that Paty and Jay are now like a how to train your dragon thing? —Erika said— Jay would be Hiccpup and-.

Call me Toothless and I let you fall —Paty said teasingly. As they went high in the sky.

— OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! WE'RE TOO HIGH! —Erika said, clutching Jay's clothes for dear life (she behind him).

— Hey, she's joking, she wouldn't let us fall... —Potato said.

— Wouldn't I? Are you sssssure?—Paty said, sticking a snake-like tongue hissing like a snake.

— PATY! —Potato shrieked clutching to Erika's clothes.

Jay and Mirayo began to laugh at their reaction.

Sorry girls, had to avenge my sweet little BlueJay —Paty said.

— Meanie—both Erika and Robyn scolded her.

I regret absolutely nothing—Paty said, I chuckled a bit.

— There's the town —Justin said.

I found amusing that he refers to his home as town, instead of city. I got used to hearing Ninjago City, Ouroboros City, and well, it's nice to have a change. Things seem calm around here. No super villian trying to destroy or take control over the world. I feel so much inner peace (sounds like a Kung Fu Panda reference XD). We deserve a break.

— Alright girls, jump to Ultradragon—Jay said.

— WHAT?! WHY?!—Erika asked.

Don't be scared, I just don't want you girls to get hurt —Paty said.

— WHAT?!—Mirayo said— W-why would we get hurt?!

She's still learning how to land, last time we crashed—Jay said.

— Baka (idot) —Mirayo said.

Guilty —Paty replied.

Erika jumped first and Lloyd catched her. Then Potato and Morro catched her. Cole catched Zai of course. And Kai and I catched Mirayo when she jumped.

Alright Jay, you too —Paty said.

— But-.

Now.

Jay jumped and he almost fell, but between Erika and Potato helped him up. Good to see no one is angry for the spider thing, or Paty's revenge.

Speaking of which, as soon as Jay jumped off, Paty lost control and crashed violently agaisnt a tree next to the Temple. We landed safely and ran towards the tree where Paty crahsed. She was really stunned.

— ....Paty is unable to battle. The tree is the winner...—Mirayo chuckled.

— The Enchanted Badge is for the tree—Erika said between snickers.

The branch where Paty got stuck broke and she fell on the ground.

— Paty, are you okay? 

— I'm ok, alive at least. Nothing broken, thanks Potato Chip —Paty said.

— Besides your pride —Kai said.

Yes Kai, besides that... —Paty groaned.

— So, where's the festival? —Zai asked.