Chapter 26: Poisoned

Paty's P.O.V.

I'm at the back of the room, and even I can see how fucked this is. I'm glad that my friends are all safe and back... but I'd rather to see them in a less, deadly scenario.

— I wish Nadakhan wasn't a...—Jay began.

— I wish you wouldn't say that—Nadkahan covered Jay's mouth with 'tape wish'.

— Well this is Fffffucked up with capital F—Morro said.

— Si no mames—I agreed, yet, I doubt he'd understand me.

— WTF?! WHERE ARE YOUR WINGS?!—Skylor asked.

Skylor, Kai, Potato, Morro, P.I.X.A.L., Zane, Erika, Ronin, and Zai stared at me horrified. I completely forgot they didn't know Nadakhan cutt them off.... Oh well.

Nadakhan, attacked the ninjas, and Nya tried to punch him, but he cast a sleeping spell on her, which I think is a waste of time. That's one of the easiest spells of the world, it was the... 5th I learned I guess...

— Nya!—Kai cried.

— She's in a deep sleep, the only way to break it, is defeating him —I heard Zane said.

Well Power, time to act (I SHOULD stop the Undertale references). I rushed towards him. But he gave me a cocky smirk before using another wish.

— I wish you trip—he said.

The floor was filled with bubble's soap. Soooo immature, but it worked. I slid the whole way towards a broken pillar, smashing against Zai.

— Sorry—I said— You okay buddy? 

— Yeah, you?—she asked.

— Kinda, just need to see everything just once again—I joked.

— We can do it, it's still 13 to one—Lloyd said.

— I wish I had those odds—Nadakhan said— 13 of me for each one of you.

----------------------------------------------------------

:3 holy shit 169 Nadakhans wait... 100... 69 hmmmm XD :'D I'm sick I know

----------------------------------------------------------------

— And I wish your swords gone—Nadakhan said.

No, weapons, buuuuuut we have powers so we fought... for 3 seconds.

— There too many—Lloyd said— RUUUUUN!

On our way out, Flintlocke and Dogshank joined our side. Still I didn't trust them, they hurt Jay, so I won't let them hurt the others too. Jay, unable to talk, shocked Lloyd and managed to make us go towards Misfortune's Keep. We used the sky-mines and once in the ship, Dogshank used them to destroy the Nadakhan clones. Unfortunately I couldn't see any die. Zane was trying to take off the tape off Jay's mouth, empasis on trying. So, Erika grabbed the end, and pulled with him. It