Chapter 34: His vote

Paty's P.O.V.

We arrived  to the Monastery. The guys were impressed, I don't know exactly why, but I felt proud that they like it. It's weird, but I like it. Speaking of pride, it was funny to see how proud Justin was while giving the guys a tour around the Monastery. He grew up here after all... On his 170 years, sounds like much... but, as a vampire, he's like 17 in human terms, he's still a teen.

He may be a flirt, a dork, and a bit narcisist... But all that aside, he's a big sweetheart. That would be another thing Jay and him have in common, but Jay is far from narcisist, in fact he's super insecure sometimes. And that's what makes Jay more adorable.

Actually Jay and Justin are ridiculously alike, they have the same haircut, the nose is ideantical, a scar on the eyebrow, and the sweetest smile. But Justin's hair is black with a small red lock that covers he's forehead, he's eyes are red instead of blue. And of course, Justin is super duper pale, Jay is pale compared to me or E, but he doesn't looks like a... heh... vampire.

Why would Justin look as vampire? It's not like he's one. Hehehe...

— ...And there's the training room, were I won several battles against your undefeatable... Misterss of Magic—Justin said.

— Really?—Morro asked me in disbelief.

— Heh... yeaaah... and don't be a show off, you won 3 times before I kicked your butt—I admited.

— How did you won against her... the only who managed to pin her down, besides Sensei Wu is...... Jay, and because, she... Paty, mind explaining? —Kai said.

I felt my face got a bit warm. And judging by Jay's pouty face, I must be blushing. Oh boy, why me? If I remain quiet, Jay will think I like Justin, if I say something, no one will let me forget it, oh okaaay...

— Because... Whenever  I fought Justin, he just had to smile to take me out of balance, no matter how much I tried, the one I saw in front of me was... Jay, literally. I saw what I wanted to see—I confessed, and now it was Jay's turn to get red.

— Y-you mean it?—Jay shuttered, I nodded. He grabbed my hand.

— I ship them—Potato chuckled.

I gave her a smirk, right before Morro grabbed her by the waist and kiss her with all the passion he has on his windy little body.

— Don't get jealous baby, you know I love you too—Morro said in a flirty tone when he pulled back.

— M-MORRO!—Potato said getting red.

— HANDS OFF MY SISTER YOU GHOST FUCK!—Ronin said, making Potato blush even harder.

— Boiled Potato, nailed it—I chuckled.

Morro, Potato, and Ronin gave me a playful death glare. I shrugged with a little smirk.

— No regrets.

Suddenly, Lloyd grabbed Erika's shoulders and pull her into a passionate kiss, Cole almost made Zai trip just to grab her by the waist and kiss her. P.I.X.A.L. hugged Zane and kissed him. Skylor and Kai kissed right after. EVEN Misako and Garmadon ended up kissing. While the rest of us (Mirayo, Jay, Sensei Wu, Nya, Ronin, Justin and I) exchanging confused looks like: "What just happened?". I was about to kiss Jay too, when...

— Well, let's get inisde, and talk to your... Ancient Master—Mirayo said.

— ...You can't, humans aren't even allowed in this Realm—Justin said.

— How did I forgot that?—I cursed myself.

— I already sensed the mortals—a familiar voice echoed in the room.