Chapter 19: Framed

I WILL do a Skybound. But it will be a pretty different plot... Most of the time.

----------------------------------------------------

Erika's P.O.V.

It wans't a pretty normal day for us, and we are used to real messed up things. Sensei Wu and Garmadon said that this Monastery was in a easy point to reach, so were going to go to the Bounty definetely. And Paty had to use her powers to destroy the Monastery. Later she had to do the same with the Overlord's prision. She is constantly awkward when it comes to using her powers. Later we had the day off. No interviews, Darreth managed to make the press leave us alone, we had no training. We had the day to do what we want.

Until Sensei Wu called us to find out that Clouse was looking for something in Stiix. Robyn hugged Morro, it's matter of a fact that he still regrets what happened. But my attention is now on beating up the fucker that killed my parents.

— Let's get that motherfucker—I stated.

— Oh shit! Godess sexy Erika is on fire!—Paty laughed.

— Nice one!—Jay laughed.

— Erika is mah bitch—Paty added before laughing uncontrolably.

— She is my..... oh damn...—Lloyd turned the cutest shade of red.

— Yes bae, I'm yours, but finish that, and I ain't kissing you in a month—I teased him.

The others began to laugh, as Lloyd turn even redder.

— C'mon cuties! Let's go!—Paty commanded.

— Yes ma'am—we said.

— See ya!—we all said to the Senseis and Misako.

The last thing I heard was that Garmadon and Wu were going to Domoo's Library. We flew on our power dragons, except a certain someone who chose to use her own wings to fly. She actually seems to enjoy those.

— I can get used to this things —Paty said.

— I have a weird feeling on my stomach—I confessed.

— Because of Clouse pfff! Dude you got him!—Zai said.

— Yes! He won't mess with you!—Robyn said.

— And if he does...—Kai began.

— I'll beat his lame ass until he is nothing but ashes and blood—Paty said, making a demoniac voice.

— Hahaha cool—I laughed.

Once in Stiix and got on our casual clothes. I had a purple shirt that said 'food' with hearts instead of 'o's, blue jeans, and battle boots. Zai had a top that revealed her tummy, and white belt, jeans, and white flats. Potato had a coper shirt with stripped sleeves, and a light blue skirt, and brown boots. Skylor had a red and orange shirt, black tight pants and black shoes. Paty had jeans and a pink sweater with a light blue stripe in the center, and black converse. The guys got in their casual clothes and we all covered our heads with hats, caps, berets and other stuff, also the girls and I chose to use sunglasses. And Paty was persistant on wearing her sweater. It makes sense since her wings are to big to hide them under a regular shirt. Yet poor girl, she must be roasting.

-----------------------------------------------------