Chapter 2: The Message

Cole's P.O.V.

My tiny is gone, but she left a message to P.I.X.A.L. and a sparkle of hope filled my chest. Could it be a clue to bring her back? P.I.X.AL. and Skylor helped each other to connect a projector. P.I.X.A.L. connected her laptop and projected a message. As soon as the Paty's eyes, met Jay's he looked away. Zai, Erika, and Robyn squeezed Jay as tight as they could, but that couldn't stop his tears.

But they let him go, as soon as Paty began to talk, her eyes had a glitter that was unusual on her, fear, desperation, pain.

Hello? Hello? Hello?! Hehehe... I'm the phone girl—she chuckled weakly— A-anyways, right now you guys are captured, and Jay is packing his stuff so I can keep him safe, away from the Overlord's claws, as I try to figure out how to rescue the rest of you.

— Crap, I can't see this—Zai said and I hugged her.

So, I have figure out a good part of a plan that can work out. I'll go with Jay to his parents, there I will give him this —she showed us some pale yellow pills— He'll fall asleep enough time for me go and destroy the Overlord's prision to destroy his prision. Jay, during our date when we were about to uhm—she blushed a hot pink— kiss, I had a vision, the battle against the Overlord will be decided tomorrow, on my 2nd year anniversary as a ninja.

— Uh, P.I.X.A.L.?—Sensei Wu asked.

— Yes, the day she died, 2 years ago she became a ninja—P.I.X.A.L. said sadly.

I still don't know how this battle will end... But no matter what happens I want to...—she said.

She squeezed her head, groaning in pain. She seem to have another vision, considering the headache, it wasn't that hard to guess if you saw that the first vision she had knock her out, the pain is just a collateral effect. But... she must be seeing something disgusting, disturbing, scary or all the above. Because of the pain, she fell of the bed. We heard her gagging, perhaps puking. She sat up, and she looked like someone beat her up, pale.

— She puked—Sensei Garmadon said coldly.

— Definitely—Sensei Wu said, with the same emotionless tone.

Scratch that... It just can't end like that.... *sigh* now I do know how this will end, or the 3 scenarios. Scenario 1: I live, none of you survive, AND the whole Ninjago is condemmed. Scenario 2: Lloyd and I will die to protect the rest of you, along with Ninjago.

— But nothing of that happened...—Ronin said. Paty let out a loud sigh.

Or, I can temporarily absorb Lloyd's power, to be... I the only one who dies. Lloyd will survive, but the Overlord and I won't. I know you Lloyd to well, and in this moment your blaming yourself—Paty smiled weakly.

We all stared at Lloyd, the greenie was pale, he stared at us with sad eyes. Erika and Lloyd exchanged a tight hug, both began to cry. Guess Paty do knew him darn well.

Please. If someone does, don't. This was MY decision. I want to do this, you guys always protected me, you sacrificed a lot for me. No Henry, no Overlord, NO ONE can deny that I owed you a lot. You always save me, some of your earlier than others... But I wanted to say... thank you. For always being with me, I owe you one, for being a part of my life.

— This is so surreal, it is not her... She is so serious and determinate to kill AND die for saving us—Zai said.

— Say it again, could you?—I told her, hugging her tightly.

Kai, you wanted power a lot of power, but the truth is... that you don't need it! You're more than awesome without the green power, Skylor don't let his ego take control of him, he knows he is hot, but don't let him become an egomaniac —tears were already falling down her face, but with a bright smile.

— Even now... she tease us. Is like she didn't know she will die —Kai said, as Skylor rested on his chest.

Morro and Robyn, hehehe it is hard to believe that the most innocent couple of team is made of ex-bad boys. You're truly deserve the happiness that just each other can give —Paty said— Ronin, don't kill your sister's boyfriend while I can't protect Morro.

Morro was wearing special deep stone clothes that once Paty and Borg designed for him so he be felt. And right now it was useful, so he and Robyn could hug, as Robyn cried. Morro just couldn't, literally couldn't.

Zane, never be insecure, you hear me? You are sweet and smart, if your heart wants P.I.X.A.L.'s lips, then kiss her, don't doubt it, I think she enjoys it as well, hehehe... P.I.X.A.L. relax cutie, life is shorter than what you can expect, so don't be so severe, and enjoy it —Paty smiled, but her tears didn't stop— Please take care of each other.

— We will—Zane and P.I.X.A.L. said, hugging each other.

Lloyd, your past is tough, but you need to live for the future, enjoy every second you can laughing and having fun. The Overlord is gone, don't worry about that ever again, and dude, take care of Erika, if you're bad with her, I'll return from the death to slap you —she giggled soflty.

— I will be bad, if that bring her back—Lloyd said.

— Tell me a lie that is more convincing than that—Jay said coldly.

Erika, you're the smartest, most cheerful, and funniest girl of the world, thanks for the first day that you save us. I hope you and Lloyd are truly happy together —Paty said.

— I feel like it was yesterday —Erika muttered to herself— What are friends for?!

Cole, you're lame as a tough guy, so don't try to be it, you're adorable, you easily get emotional by cute things, so don't try to hide it. You don't need to do it, to be strong.

— It is so.... It is like it was just some normal day —I felt a little tear escape.

Zai, thanks for being my only friend at school, you were like an older sister to me. I wish you happiness with Cole.

— T-Thanks... —she said, snuggling in my chest, I felt her tears.

Sensei Garmadon, Misako, Sensei Wu. Thanks for everything you taught me, and taking care of me as what my parents, that hope they rest in piece, did.

— Surreal doesn't matter how you try to see it, this is surreal —Skylor said.

Jay... —as soon as she said his name, Jay fell on his knees, with his eyes filled with tears— I guess it isn't necessary to say that I will miss you the most. You were the only guy that I ever trusted to give him my heart. You are my one, and only. Thanks for everything you ever did my explorer, my knight, my superhero, my ninja, my boyfriend. You opened me the doors of a world I always thought it was a waste of time, and proved me that love was actually something beautiful. Thanks for making me fall in love with you.

Se threw a kiss to Jay, and he turned a bright red, and his medallion was pink again, but slowly regained its blue color. Jay began to squeeze the little gem, as his hand got wet with his tears.

— Why you had to abandon me? —Jay said to himself, despite we all hear him.

I'm going to do this, because the only scenario in which I survive, the rest of you is dead, and all Ninjago is zombificated by the Overlord. I know you're stronger than me, and that you will be strong, and I hope, you'll stick together. If you all died I would suicide in the 3rd day. You were the last thing I had, if you weren't with me, I would have nothing......................... I have to go. I guess this is my last goodbye, I love you so much, to everyone.

Everyone was crying, except for Ronin who was playing the tough guy and Morro, who just had his eyes shot, but his ghost body can't produce tears. The rest of us were crying like there was no tomorrow. She knew she was going to die, and she said nothing, she just let it happen, but I really can understand why, it's not like if she tell us die we weren't going to tie her up or something to keep her alive.