Chapter 36: Dragons

Okaaaaaay, haven't updated in awhile, so this one is longer than usual. Enjoy ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Lloyd's P.O.V.

Paty is dragon... Wow... Cool. The Ancient Master seemed pretty pissed off by our reaction to that fact. Guess, he expected us to hate her and abandon her here...

— We need to find her—Cole said— I don't want her to get hurt.  

— She's still adapting to her new form—Mirayo said— What if she crashes and they get hurt?

— Jay is a great dragon rider, perhaps he can help her—Skylor said.

— I'm way better dragon rider—Kai said.

— But you're not with her, are you?—Zai teased him, the 3 laughed.

— I hope they're alright—Potato said.

—Can you girls track her soul?—I asked to Erika and Zai.

— W-we could try, but, that's a tiring spell—Erika said— Simple, yet, tiring.

— We can take turns—Zai suggested.

— Sure, but we need something to track her, DNA—Erika said.

— Like a dog? That's how that spell works? You smell her —Morro asked.

— We use energy, instead of smell. But other than that, yes—Zai replied amused.

— Let's go, I'm worried about her—I said.

    Erika gave me a "Reaaaally?" look, but the fact that she smiled calmed me down. I doubted for a second. Paty and I may have something predestined, but Erika must know that my heart belongs to her, and just her. Paty is  just like a big sister to me. But I'm still worried that Erika is still mad because of the night we escaped together.

— Let's go!—Kai said.

     We ran outside the temple and....

— HEY! Where do you think you're going?!—the Ancient Master asked furiously.

   It's weird, now he looked like a human. I mean, he had human size. When he was on his throne he appeared to be at least five times bigger than a normal human. But I've seen Paty changing her size several times, shrinking our becoming a giant. Yet, he was as fat as before... 

— To help our friend—I said.

— You're going after her? After a dragon? She destoryed a whole window just to escape —he said.

— Of course, my little sister could be in danger—Cole said.

— She's just scared, she needs us  —Zane said— after all, a friend in need is a friend indeed.

— Sensei Wu, let's go—I said— she has at least 5 valuable minutes of advantage.

— Wu?—the Ancient Master asked— Wu Garmadon?

— Wait wait for me!—Justin said running outside— I want... to help... she's... my friend... to...

— But the sun... wouldn't you... Aaaahhh!! —I said, before pretending to become ashes.

— I'll make a shadow just for you—Zai said, casting a shadow above his head.

Sensei Wu gave a puzzled look to the Ancient Master.

— Sensei. We don't have time—I said.

     We created our dragons and flew. Ronin had 2 mechanical wings, he gave one pair to Nya and they followed us. But something I've never seen happened. Sensei Wu was... confused. He was doubting, the Ancient Master somehow knew Sensei, and that was what he didn't understood (he muttering 'where does he know me from?' was a good clue). Still, he usually has an answer to everything, so seeing him like this, was weird.