Chapter 16: A Whole Life

I couldn't sleep.
My cousin cried all night.
My fingers smell like gummy bears.
Those were the random comments of the week... Now LETS BEGIN!!!
----------------------------------------------

Jay's P.O.V.

'Use me to travel to where we first met'. 

— I gotta go guys...—I said, opening a small portal.

I corssed the portal, and I was in the park where I met her long ago. I searched for her, but she wasn't here. I walked to the tree where we spend out last play date together. It had a note on the trunk.

"Here is where you first saw me, where I first saw you. Where I fell for you. Where we met again is the next clue".

— Where we met again, that's easy —I said to myself.

In the blink of an eye, I was on that street where I first saw her, as teens, were I helped her. There was another note, this stuck against a trash container's side.

A "(Sorry for the place)" was written in parenthesis. That made me chuckle before focusing on the second clue. "You said you never saved me, but here. The hero you'd be. Travel to were we first blush and the 3rd clue you'll see".

— Where we first blushed? Ermmm, uhhhh... THE MONASTERY!—I said.

I open a small portal towards the monastery. The guys greeted me with suspicious chuckles.

— Busy?—Cole chuckled.

— Yeah, I'll talk later—I said, walking to Paty's room.

Here we talked the first time, she was laying on the floor and this room actually looked as part of a Monastery, and those eyes trapped me, we both end up blushing madly. I confirmed my thoughts, when I saw a small note. "Very good hon'. Blushed hard, blush like mad. To the next clue, go to where a kiss went bad."

— Uhhhhh...... the main hall, we almost kissed, but Nya 'sneezed'—I said, with quotating marks in sneezed.

— What are you 2 doing?—Erika asked.

— I'll explain later...—I said, not really paying attention.

I walked to the main hall, next to the door of the Monastery. In a flowerpot filled with pink roses another note was hidden, between the petals of smallest rose. "As this flower I'm small, prove your memeory and ability recall, to go to where we confessed our fall". Well, finally an easy one, that's the hotel, in one next to the main pool, when I confessed, on Borg's wedding.

Once again, I used the Realm ring and transport myself to the hotel. I walked to the main pool, a guy gave me another note. "You're doing great babe! Our love is never superficial. The next is where we became official".

— The Cave of Fear—I muttered, and used the ring again.

Another note, this one was lightly bigger, it was 1 quarter of a sheet. "The last clue my love. My True Potential...."

— Nothing else? Well to the prision of the forest then... It isn't that far from the Monastery, I'll go first, the guys must be worried. I open a portal towards the Monastery. I told the guys everything was fine, and left, leaving the Realm Ring in the table. That clue, made me feel, like I wanted some time alone.

As I began to walk towards the prision where once, I had to return from without my love. The memories started to fill my mind, and tears did the same with my eyes.