Chapter 42: Makes Sense

--Chan_TianYue and Talking-Dolls! I have a surprise for you girls at the end of the chapter so, check the A/N at the end if the chapter and well I hope you girls like it 😇
------------------------------------------------------------

Mirayo's P.O.V.

Jay came out of his room with his face completely red, and a dreamy smile. (this is immediatly after the last chapter). His hair was all messy, as well as his clothes. He certainly did something... interesting with Paty... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Because who else would he get so passionate "affections"?

— Hey Jay —I said.

He didn't listen. He rested against the door of his room, and slid down until he was sitting against the wall.

— Jay? I said hello...

He sighed happily.

— Jay?

I kept trying to bring him back to reality, but no matter what  I did, or how loud I called his name, he simply wouldn't react. After 5 minutes, I felt like giving up. But I suddenly had an idea I was almost sure it'd work.

— Jay?! Paty got hurt!!—I "panicked".

Jay reacted immediatly. His face went from red to white in the blink of an eye.

— WHAT?! WHERE IS SHE?!

— Hey, hey, calm down. She's okay, but I couldn't make you react any other way—I smiled.

— Ugh, my heart, that hurt—Jay said— jeez Mirayo, don't scare me like that...

— You are a crybaby.

— I worry for my princess well-being... I'm sorry, did you need something?—he asked, regaining the red shade he had when he came out of his room.

— Yeah, I was going to watch anime, and I was looking for someone to watch it with me. And since I know Paty likes it too... I was looking for her—I said.

— O-oh sure! She's on my room —Jay said.

— Ohhh, should I wait then?—I smirked.

— WHAT?!—he shireked. I can't believe how easily he gets red.

— I'm joking, can I-?

— Y-yeah.

I got in Jay's room, and I saw Paty, brushing her wings, humming love songs. Her smile and was so calm yet happy. I didn't notice that Jay didn't have wings anymore, until I saw them on Paty. That doesn't make any sense...

— Hey, I'm going to watch anime, wanna join?—I asked.

— Hm? Oh. Yeah, sure, sounds great—she replied.

Jay decided come with us. We went to the recreation room, and I grabbed the DVD with SNK, put it on the DVD player and turned on the TV. We watched half of the season when Jay got bored.

He began to play with Paty's wings. Messing the feathers, and piching the nerves on them. I've gotta admit it was pretty entertaining to see those to trying to get the other blushing harder than themselves.

— Guys, can you leave that for later? —I asked.

They turned a dark red their blush covered even their ears. I gues... I win.

— Sorry—both apologized.

— It's not fair that anime gets all my girlfriend's attention—Jay pouted.