Chapter 29: Feels Right

Paty's P.O.V.

Does she know? She knows that the Overlord is still alive, or she just came too late? She seems to nice, I wouldn't like her to get hurt by him too. We flew over the Destiny's Bounty. The senseis were pretty surprised when they saw Mirayo. But we explained everything to them, and they galdly accepted Mirayo. 

---------------------------------------------------------

My novel in a nutshell: I don't know who you are, or if you have somewhere to go, but you have something special. So you must become a ninja :I By the way, the Bounty have infinite rooms so you can have your own room.

--------------------------------------------------------

Mirayo got her stuff, it wasn't a lot actually. A few books, mostly manga, a cellphone, a laptop, and a backpack with tons of stuff, but I didn't ask what was inside. Later we went on the dining room, it fell a bit more... full. But it's odd that the Senseis and Ronin eat dinner with us, it's been a while I guess. I sat next to Morro, so we could talk about an alternative way to make him human.

— Paty, can you cast a spell to make the Bounty bigger?— Kai asked. 

— Yeah, I'll add that to the list of things I'll do when I can cast spells again—I said casually.

— Oooooh—Jay said.

— Want some ice in that burn?—Zane asked as politely as he could, before he laughed. Oh. My. God.

— OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!—everyone howled in laughter, even P.I.X.A.L.

— It's shocking to see Zane making puns like that—Jay said.

— Oh boy, Jay don't—Cole chuckled.

— Or what?—Kai asked.

— I'll kill him—Cole said.

— Don't you mean you'll.... murd-earth me?—Jay said, before dissolving in laughter.

— Oh you did NOT just said that!—I chuckled.

I noticed, Erika, Zai, Potato, Morro, Lloyd, Ronin, Mirayo, P.I.X.A.L. laughing too hard to make a comment themselves. Not even the Senseis were able. It's logic, we rarely get this silly.

— Guys, stop, you're killing them—I chuckled.

— One more one more. Whats it called when you get something for a penny at the magic store? Cheap trick—Jay said.

— Of course you did one about magic—I said facepalming, yet I couldn't help but smile.

— You surely are magical, because I've fallen under your spell —Jay added.

I felt my face burning, he got a bit red as well. His eyes reflected reject, like he never meant to say that.

— So, you too are dating—Mirayo asked, calming down.

— WHAT?! N-n-n-n-n-no, I- she- we-

— They used to date—P.I.X.A.L. said.

— So...Mirayo, tell us about you—Potato asked.

— Well, in my Realm 'Earth'. Year, 2040, in my time, people can travel through time and realms. My mother was a wizard with the element of wind on 'Earth' and my father had the hold of water—Mirayo said. 

Morro and I exchanged awkward looks, her dad had water power, her mom, wind power. It was like a genderbend relationship of us.

Most likely Potato noticed that too, because she shot dead glares at me. I had never seen her angrier on my life. I felt someone squeezing my inner thigh, I saw a transparent green hand on it. He gave me 'what's going on?' look. I gave him a 'I don't know nigga' look as a reply.