Chapter Twenty One

Comincia dall'inizio

"You shy love," one of them asks. "I'm Cameron," he bends down slightly so I'll look at him and not the ground.

"Reese," I nod.

"Stress, baby, not a good combination." Shawn nods on my shoulder. "They're not bad. Just calm down a bit ok?" He runs his fingers threw my hair.

"Well Reese, that Jack G, Jack J, but we call him JJ, that's  Taylor, Aaron, Nash, Matt and Carter. Oh and that's Hayes Nash's brother." He points to each different person and they all wave.

"Baby say hi," Shawn chuckles and I wave shyly continuing to stare at the floor. "Give her some time, we were all pretty awful to her," he whispers to them and kisses my cheek. "How's my baby doing," he low key whispers.

"Good so far but I'm sure morning sickness is gonna kick in soon." Our flight had taken place at two in the morning and where we were now it is currently seven in the morning.

"Let me know if you need anything ok?" He kisses my neck.

"Ok," I nod. "But baby you should go and hang out with your friends. I have to go call Ian." I turn to him.

"Are you sure princess?" His fingers run threw my hair. "Because," I cut him off pressing my lips against his. Whistles in the background make me pull back.

"I'm sure," I giggle.

"I'll leave the door open and if you aren't back in five minutes I'm coming to get you," he points as I walk away.

"Bye Shawn," I chuckle shaking my head.

"Here's a key," he smiles kissing me again and sending me off. I walk towards the room opening the door and dialling Ian's number.

"Hey," his voice is cheerful.

"Hi," I chuckle at his joy. "How's a going?" I try making conversation.

"I like it so much better when you aren't around," he breaths teasingly. "It's quieter I can invite people over," he begins listing.

"Shut up," I shake my head.

"I'm kidding. You know I love you," he chuckles. "How was the flight?" He knows I haven't been in a flight in a while.

"It was pretty good, Shawn stayed awake the whole time and watched me," I giggle.

"You and Shawn mended things?" He smiled wider.

"Yeah, in the airport." I chuckle.

"You know he means well right?" He sighs. "So don't be too hard on him," he says sternly.

"I won't be." I chuckle.

"Anyway I'll let you go so you and your boyfriend can enjoy time together." He smiles. "Bye,"

"Bye Ian. I'll talk to you later." I finish before hanging up the phone. I close the phone and stand up preparing to make my way towards the other room before the morning sickness takes over and leaves me throwing up above the toilet.

Shawn's POV

"Yeah, yeah ok I've gotta go check on her," I roll my eyes.

"Fine then we're coming." Taylor huffs. I appreciated that Reese was giving them a chance even after we bullied her she tried warming up to my friends. 

"Fine," I groan. "But if it get too much for her you guys have to leave." I point leading them towards our room. I unlock the door and look around. "Reese?" I question until I hear dry heaves from the bathroom. "Morning sickness?" I hold her hair back and rub her back.

"Yeah," she nods starting to throw up again.

"It's ok," I reassure. Soon her vomiting stops and she stands up flushing the toilet. "What do you wanna do now baby?" I brush my fingers threw her hair. "I'll kick the guys out," I suggest giving her a sympathetic look while she laughs.

"It's ok Shawn. Like I said earlier you can hang out with your friends." She giggles rinsing her mouth out.

"Would you hate me if I suggested that we all just hang out together here?" I bite my lip.

"No, we can do that," she shrugs and I smile.

"Thank you baby," I press our lips together. She kids against my lips and slowly pulls away. "You can look now," I roll my eyes.

"I thought it would never end," Hayes sighs exaggeratedly.

"Shut up," I roll my eyes and walk towards where Reese sits on the bed. She smiles and I lay my head in her lap. She giggles and plants a kiss on my lips. "Hi baby," I whisper to her stomach making her smile. "Hello baby," I giggle like a little kid and she smiles.

"What do you think we'll get?" She giggles.

"I don't know. Maybe a baby girl," I smile.

"I think it's gonna be a baby boy," she smiles.

A/N

You can start commenting baby names and genders if you'd like. I think I want it to be a baby boy but I'll see based on what you guys say. Thanks for reading