'Monkeys can run a company'

Start from the beginning

"Hii ,i am nandini",she introduced herself to a girl who was busy seeing her face on her phn screen.

"Soha",she says with an attitude and gets back on her work.

Nandini shrugs her shoulder and murmurs
' weird '.

Pooja(manik 's PA) came outside and asked them all to come inside.

Nandini enters the office and sees the cabin. It was perfect in simple words. All the things were in its place.she looks at the chair and sees a person sitting facing backwards.

All stood in a line. Their were 5 new joins, mr. Sharma and pooja.

"Good morning, i am ur CEO and head of the project, Manik malhotra",he says and turns around.

Nandini eyes widen in shock.

"Oh shit...",she murmured to herself .

'he is the CEO, i am going to be in deep problem. Now he will take full advantage of the situation and my life is going to be hell here and I was praising him yesterday. God plz save me',she thought.

Manik was busy looking at the profile of the new joins.
He sees nandini 's name and looks up at her. His shock expression turns to smirk when he sees her murmuring and talking to herself.

'wow, nandini in my office it's going to be fun.',he thinks.

"Guys welcome to infinite and I hope u guys enjoy the journey here. I am glad to have such talents under me. We will start working with the project from tomorrow,today u guys make urself comfortable with the office. Thank you",he said to them.

They smiled at him and turns to go.

"Miss nandini, stay there I want to talk to u
",He tells her. All leaves the room.

Nandini turns around but stand there only.

Manik gets up from his seat and walks towards her.

"Well I got some senses back and I must admit u were right about ur boss. He is really a perfect man .",manik tells her now standing at a little distance from her.

"But I think I had lost my senses then and I think u were right, he is a fool and a fake person", nandini tells him.

"Aahah I too think he is a fool to hire a bull.", He said leaning closer and pointing at her.

"Please now don't tell me that u regret hiring me because as far as I know u were so impressed by my designs ",she said to him with a smirk.

"OK I was impressed but then I didn't know who u are but now after meeting u ,I came to know that u are a problem and I hope that u don't create any problem in the office.",he tells her sternly.

"I won't and it will be better if u behave as u don't know me in the office and same goes for me.",nandini tells him.

"For the first time u said something good and I totally agree with it, I never knew bull has brain too",he teased her.

"Yahh and I never knew monkeys can run a company",nandini tease him too.

Manik looks at her.

"If u are forgetting than I m ur boss and u can't tease ur boss.",manik said in a serious tone.

"It's not right, u are teasing me too",nandini whinned.

"I am the boss and boss is always right." ,He gave a statement.

"Can I leave now",she asks him.

He just stood there and looks at her with one eyebrow up.

"Can I leave now.. manik sir",she asks with grinned teeth and stretching sir.