'Monkeys can run a company'

Começar do início

'i was nervous before but now i m fine'

'i called u for that reason only, i knew u would be nervous'

'thank u bhai'

'choti do ur best and make us proud of u and if u have any problem just give me a call ,i will take care of it'

'yes bhai and i will make sure that no problem happens'

'choti u haven't told me on which company u work yet..'

'bhai i know u and dad very well ,if i say u about the company then u guys may ask the person to be nice with me and i don't want that.'

'okay fine dont tell but that person will get to know easily that u are daughter of sameer murthy then what will u do'

'bhai who will tell him because i wont do that and there are many murthys in the world'

'ok u win choti , well how is the family u are staying with'

'they are very sweet and i met my college frnd too as its her family ,all are very nice but there is also a annoying monkey here'

'what!! Monkey'

'yes',nandini says giggling.

'choti we will continue later on, i need to go but before that all the best and i love you'

'thank you bhai and i love u too'

Phn convo ends...

She looks around and smiles .

After some time , she reaches her destination.
She pays the driver and gets down.
She looks at the stunning building with 15 floors and a smile spread across her lips.

She walks inside and meets the receptionist.

"Gud morning maam, how can i help you",the girl in the reception asks her.

"Actually its my first day and i need to meet mr. Sharma"nandini tells her.

She nods in understanding.

"Can i see ur appointment letter. ",she asks her and nandini gives her.

After checking it,she gives it back.

"Maam u can go this way and u will see his cabin.",she said to nandini.

"Thank you",nandini tells her and smiles.

She goes that way and before she can knock,  mr .sharma comes out of his cabin and see her.

"U are nandini murthy right..",he asks her unsure.

"Yes sir",she said to him .

"Ohh i was waiting for you only",he said and forwards his hand.

Nandini shakes his hand.

"I must say u are very talented, u managed to impress our sir with ur designs at first place only.",said mr. Sharma walking.

Nandini walks beside him and smiles listening her praise.

Mr. Sharma stops at a place and gestures nandini to a cabin.

"There's your cabin and best of luck, after half an hour ,there s a meeting come to the sir 's cabin.",he instructed her.

She smiles and thanks him. He leaves.

Nandini keeps her bag at a side and sits on the chair. She looks at the cabin intently and moves her hand on it. She arranges her things and then sees the time. 10 mins were left so she went to washroom and checked herself. She then walks to his cabin and saw many people waiting outside. She recognised mr.sharma and gave a smile to him.
She stood near the girls.