Unidentified Chapter 4: Getting to Know You

Start from the beginning

Now she's stuck with the idiot.

So the children take them to the fountain and there Sinbad used Valefor's powers to tell the story about when he conquered the dungeon. As he was telling it, Lia's face would turn to confusion. He talked about the sliver hair girl that saved his and Hinahoho's life, how she aided them in battle.
When the story was over, Lia has hundreds of questions running in her mind.
"I don't remember any of that in the anime or manga.....what on earth....??" Lia crossed her arms with eyes narrowed.
She was in deep thought until Sinbad made her snap out of it.

"Your turn Lia." Sinbad said.
Lia nodded and stood up. She took a deep breath and began to sing.

Deep in the meadow, under the willow
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow
Lay down your head and close your sleepy eyes
And when again they open the sun will rise

Here it's safe, and here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from all harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you

Deep in the meadow, hidden far away
A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray
Forget your woes and let your troubles lay
And when again it's morning they'll wash away

Here it's safe, and here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from all harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you

Lia finished singing. Sinbad's eyes widened when he saw where she stands, turn to lush green grass. The ground filled with flowers.
All the children erupted in cheers and ran to her.

The two then said good bye to the children and headed back to the direction they came from.
Lia was happy and humming the song as they walked. She then became tensed when she felt Sinbad pat her head.
"You always looked so happy when you would sing." Sinbad smiles warmly down at.
A faint pink blush appears on her face.
"S-Shut up..." Lia mumbled.
Sinbad blushed. She sounded cute.

Take her.....

He froze.

It was that voice again.

Make her yours.....bind her...chain her...so she can never leave your side...ever again...

"Sinbad? Are you you alright?" Lia looked up at him with a worried expression.
True the girl can be heartless most of the time but she still cares about people.

Sinbad felt the voice in his head go shock as he looked down at Lia.

Zara!

"Yes, I'm alright." He gives her his signature smile which resulted in Lia giving him a dead panned look.

Throughout the rest of the day, Lia continued to help Alibaba with politics and also made plenty of medicine for the citizens to have.

- Time skip: Night -

"PIECE OF SHIT!! GET THE DAMN SPELL RIGHT!!! ARRRRGGHH!!!" Lia yells to herself in frustration as she tries to perfect a lighting spell with a combination of ice and sound magic.
Sinbad was trying not break out laughing watching her struggle, and Ja'far sweat drops. Masrur has also been watching. A smirk appears on his face. Oh they remembered the times Lia would struggle sometimes.
Lia puts the sword down and sits down. She looks up at the sky.
"Sigh.....at this rate...I'm not going to get stronger at all all. Should I ask for help?" She said to herself.
Sinbad's ears perked up.
"Maybe Sinbad.......no....bad choice. He's a pervert. Most likely going to touch me inappropriately as I train." She said.
Both generals look at Sinbad and narrow their eyes at him. Sinbad gulps.
"Maybe Ja'far....he is a former assassin.....then again...I don't want to die training." Lia says.
Ja'far was shocked hearing this. Now it was Sinbad's turn to smirk at him.
"Oh wait! I can ask Masrur! He can help me perfect my hand to hand combat!" Lia says cheerfully.
Masrur smirks.