-Chapter 9- He's Dead

~Chapter 9~

I cradled Ty close, kissing his forehead every once and a while.

"No shit, Seto." I heard one of the guys behind us mutter. I rolled my eyes, not really caring. I adjusting myself so I was criss-crossed and Ty was laying, comfortable, against my chest.

I kissed his forehead again when suddenly the streams power began picking up. I eyed it, watching the waves crash around and bang against the wall of the rapid even harder.

"Is he dead?" Asked a sudden voice. All of us jumped, all except me. I just stared up at the sky, where the voice seemed to be coming from.

"Hello?' I asked, waiting for an answer but never getting one in response. I turned back to the guys, who all looked as confused as I did.

"Did you do that?"

There was a chorus of head-shakes, and my face turned red with nervousness. I gathered up Ty even closer in my arms, and looked back up at the sky.

"Hello?!" I called even louder. There was a chuckle, a small fit of giggles from a female voice.

That sounded so familiar...

"Shush, miss." Came another voice. My eyes widened. I DEFINITELY recognized that voice.

"Luke," I spat "Whatever the fuck you did to Ty I want it reversed."

"It wasn't I that killed my brother." My blood went cold, and I stared down at the limp, lifeless body of my to-be husband in my arms. I gently moved his hair out of his eyes, choked sobs getting stuck in my throat. I took my other hand and gently picked up his, checking for any kind of pulse.

I couldn't find one. My heart shattered and I fell to the ground, still cradling the body. My world stopped.

Everything froze as warm tears spilled down my eyes.

My love was dead.

Ty Lox was no longer breather.

~Authors Note~

Well I hope you guys enjoyed the book, this is the last chapter ever so..

Bye!

Jk ;)

(PLES don't kill me.)

~~~~~~~~~

"Whoever did this," I growled, hugging the body so close it would've hurt him. Would've. "I will kill you."

"Oh, yes, that you be me, baby." A voice said. My eyes widened. I DID know that voice. I thought I got rid of her, too...

"Dawn." I spat, and everyone behind me gasped. My chests heaved from the sobs but I continued to talk "Why the hell did you kill him. He did nothing - NOTHING - to you. He was nice to you while we were dating!"

"Maybe he was. But he stole you, in the end. Can't you SEE, Sky?! He deserved to die! He killed US!"

"YOU killed us! You broke up with me months before our wedding!" I screamed, the tears once against falling at an alarming rate and making it impossible to talk. I felt like my heart was about to burst.

"Miss..." Luke's voice echoed, but Dawn kept ranting.

"Yes, I made a fucking mistake, but you refused to take me back! You had that piece of crap now!"

"Miss..."

"It's your fault he died, Adam, you couldn't just taken me-"

"MISS!!"

"WHAT?!" Both Dawn and I yelled at the same time.

"H-He's not dead..."

~Authors Note~

I'm sorry for the short chapter but it would've been A LOT to get into one chapter. The next one will be relatively long, 2-3 pages.

So yeah, bye!

Waste of Air 2 (Skylox) - New DimensionsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara