Chapter 15 - Cuts & Bruises

~Chapter 15~

-Sky's POV-

About halfway home, Ty began to crumble. He was shaking immensely and his hand were pouring blood. His legs were already shaking, so it wasn't that big of a surprise when he fell to his knees. Hi buried his head in his hands and his back heaved with each sob.
"Ty..." I whispered, kneeling down next to him. He looked up at me, and I saw something snap in his eyes. He looked so hurt. Even more hurt then when he was stabbed.
Back then, it was his brother. He was probably waiting for that day.
But this? This was unexpected. We were fine. We were happy.
I wrapped my arm around his back, and the other under the bend in his legs. I let out a grunt and lifted up, pulling the body with me.
His head rested on my chest and his stomach rise and fell with each steady breath he took. I began to walk, always keeping an eye on the body in my arms. His hands rested on his stomach and his bangs fell over his eyes.
"We'll be home soon," I murmured. " I promise."

~Time Skip~

I kicked the door open with my foot, and to my surprise it actually worked. The door popped open and banged against the wall behind it.
Everyone looked up from their meals, gaping at us and the body in my arms. Ty was huddled against me, and I knew I wasn't putting him down any time soon. I couldn't bear to let him go. I refused too.
"Oh my..." Bodil muttered in his thick Bulgarian accent. Tyler , who sat next to the man, put his hand over his mouth.
"Oh..."
Suddenly, Jason, Jerome and Bash all ran up. They tried to take Ty from my arms, but I refused.
"His hands are hurt, that's all," I explained that he wasn't seriously hurt. "He's just...really...really scared."
All the guys nodded, and I sat down on the couch, still cradling him close. He tucked himself even further into my chest and continued to shiver.
"Hey, Ty," I whispered, brushing his hair out of his eyes. "I got you. I love you. Your alright."
"I-It was t-terrifying, S-Sky," he shuddered. I shook my head and rocked him gently.
"I know. I'm so sorry."
"I-I'm sorry for s-shoving you..."
"Don't be," I whispered. I pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead before picking him up once again and bringing him upstairs.
"W-Where are we going?" He asked, and I shook my head. "Shush." I whispered. "We're going to bed. I'll bring up some food. We'll eat, then you'll get some sleep."
He gazed up at me, eyes wide and questioning. "Stay with me?"
"Of course."

~Time Skip, Jerome's POV~

I woke up the next morning to something startling. Mitch wasn't next to me. I jumped up in bed, looking around the room.
One thing with Mitch - he really doesn't like going places without me. He's a bit shy when he's not in front of a camera. He waits for me every morning, never gets out of bed before I do. Plus, he likes the snuggling and HATES the cold.

(A/N Not sure if this is true, but...let's just say it is XD)

I ignored the cold and walked across the wood floor. I put my hand on the doorknob and forced it open, stumbling into the hallway.
I sprinted down the stairs, taking two at a time. Once I reached the bottom, I ran into the kitchen. My heart stopped when I realized Mitch wasn't in there.
Brice and Mat sat at the table, eating and talking with their hands connected. I forced a smile at them, then asking my bursting question. "Did you guys see Mitch?!?!"
"No. He didn't come down. We've been up for a long time too." Brice answered, his eyebrows arched. My eyes widened.
"Then whe-" I was cut off by a sudden knock on the door. I slowly moved my eyes to the wooden object, which stood tall and proud in the free space.
"Um...is anyone out hunting?" I asked slowly.
Brice and Mat shook their heads in unison. My heart was pounding at a cheetahs spead as I slowly put out my hand. My furry hand wrapped around the knob, and I slowly turned it and pulled it.
Mitch lay, barely conscious, on the concrete. His body was decorated with bruises and cuts. His hair hung over his eyes, and his head lay on his chest. There was a note next to him, and I felt like puking instead of picking it up.
Slowly, I bent down, putting my hand gently on his back. I plucked up the note without reading it, and shoved it into my pocket.
I wrapped Mitch up in my arms and gave his lips a gentle kiss. "Mitch..." I whispered. "Your gonna be okay, alright?" I lifted him up, bringing him inside and kicking the door shut with my foot.
I walked over to the couch, my fluffy feet pawing at the ground. I placed him gently on the cushions, then kneeled down next to him.
"Mitch," I repeated. "What happened."
He chuckled lightly, his eyes still closed. "D-Dawn," he stumbled. "That woman packs a punch."
I was about to ask more, but then I remembered the amount of wounds the boy had. I quickly jumped up, got the rag, and got ready to clean him up.

~Authors Note~

I watched the Hobbit today. Fudfhjidvkhvdwhkjcdkwjhdcwn that WAS AMAZING, MY BABY MARTIN FREEMAN WAS AMAZING.
IM A LITTLE ADDICTED TO SHERLOCK.
SO HES MY BABY,
JUST A LITTLE.
ANYWAY
IM ON PIC COLLAGE
ANYONE WANT SOMETHING MADE? IM BORED AND ILL DO ANYHING
(My username is TheAbandonedAngel, if you missed it last chapter or something ;)