Chapter 48 - I Do

-Chapter 48-

~Sky's POV~ NOT EVEN SURE WHAT WE LANDED ON SO WHATEV.))

"NO!" I screamed, making a grab for the headphone, but Ty jumped back expertly and kept them right out of my reach. I winced as I realized I had moved, the aching still apparent in my young bones. I mad e a grab for anything - not necessarily reaching for the headphones, but for Ty in general.

I caught his elbow, making him hesitate. Our eyes interlocked, and I stared at him for as long as possible. His eyes seemed to slowly melt as his eyes stayed locked in mine.

Just what I needed.

There was a bang, and an arrow whizzed past us. Scraping Ty's finger, it pierced RIGHT through the plastic of the curled music devises. Ty let out a yelp, and as if it was a second instinct, darted into my arms. I curled them around him, holding him close.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!"

"UH...SORRY TY!"

We were both shocked at the familiar voice we heard. We turned to see the sorcerer, standing tall, Ian behind him, smirking sneakily. My eyes widened and I let out a heavy breath. "Seto...."

"Sorry!" He cried again, but I could tell he was stifling back a laugh. I fought the hunch to lunch and hug him at the same time. My eyes darted over to the headphones, which were lying on the grass a few meters away.

"Well well well...." Growled Dawn. She floated down to us, landing on light feet next to the headphones. Any other time she would be pretty - beautiful, even. She had a long, white dress on, and laces hanging off on her arms. Long, diamond earrings danged from her lobes. Her smile was enchanting and incredible. Her entire body emitted a sweet, lovable aura, making you want to walk up to her and hug her.

I also did, too, but the shaking Ty next to me pulled me from my fantasies. I looked down to see a small, young boy in my arms, shivering wildly and shaking his head. I kneeled down to face him, taking his elbows in my hands and turning him to face me.

"Ty," I whispered softly. "Who do you see? There, I mean?"

"I-It's Luke." He stumbled. "He keeps coming....A-Adam, he's always so angry!"

"I know..." I whispered, engulfing him in my my arms. He was completely swallowed by my hold, still shaking lightly. "Don't worry, I've got you."

"Thank you." I was shocked to hear the sound of Ty's voice, his present day, matured - but still squeaky and heaven like - voice. I mumbled something under my breath, before hugging him even tighter. I could feel his arms sneak up my back, before I released him.

"I'm so...so sick of you," I snarled, turning towards Dawn. I leaned down, picking up the boys headphones cautiously before handing them over to Ty. He took them in his hands, whispering something under his breath before throwing them over to Seto, who caught them with completely open arms.

Ty turned back to me, reaching to the back of his belt and pulling his diamond sword out of his pocket. I must say, my fiancé looked pretty badass.

"Dawn," he growled, and the woman flashed him a quirky smile. "Yes, hello. Still have the scars I see? Too bad...you were kind of cute without them. Oh well, I regret nothing."

"Shut up." I snarled, and she looked at me with surprise, putting a hand on her heart and bending her wrist, making it so that only her fingertips were touching.

"Oh, me? I'm sorry if I'm upsetting you Sky, darling."

"Just shut up, bitch! I don't care what you think! Neither does anyone!" Ty spat next to me, and I smiled at him with love. What courage. I was proud.

"Now, now..." Dawn whispered, a mischievous glint in her eyes and an evil smirk on her faced. She walked over to us, clouds of mist forming a her feet with each step. Her long, white heels make no sound as they touching the floating object. Her steps were light and airy, just like what she was stepping on.

"I want Adam to decide that for himself." She walked closer to me, tilting my head up so I was looking at her floating form. I was at the perfect point to stab her, it would dig right into her heart.

She knew it too. She kept glancing down at the pointy tip, then back up at me, as if daring me to stick it right through her.

'I dare you,' her eyes shown 'I dare you to kill me.'

I couldn't though. My hand was frozen and my entire body refused to react. I tried to move the sword so that it would fall and pierce her foot, anything to stall, but my fingers were stuck.

"Will you marry me, Adam Dahlberg?"

I pursed my lips, trying to keep in the words that pushed at the back of the throat. 'I do,' they echoed. 'Say I do and things will be fine. I do. I do. I dooo....'

I fought the urge to do as they please, and bit my lips. Dawn noticed my trembling and nodded slowly, the evil smirk still on her face.

I opened my mouth for half a second, determined to shout "NO!" or some choice words. But the only things that I muttered were the words that were ripped from the back of my throat, dragged out kicking and screaming.

"I do."

-A/N-

Hey guys! I'm actually going to go write the next part because I'm gonna be at my cousins all weekend and I want at least one update ready at hand ;)

I need your opinion on something - how do you feel about mpregs? It's for a one shot and it's extremely importantly! Please tell me your opinion down bellow ((PLEASE JUST SAY NO IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY. PLEASE.))