Chapter 42 - Plans

-Chapter 42-

-Seto's POV-

I took a shaky step closer, but Bodil just gave me a death glare, which causes me to step back.

"Listen..." I said softy "Im sorry...it was a hunch but I wasn't sure...I didn't want to worry you..."

His gaze didn't change, and he continued to stare at me with hate. Before I could speak once more, his hate-filled eyes melted, and it was all replaced with tears as he turned back to his boyfriend and clung the dead body close.

"Why did he die...?" He whispered softly, lifting up Tyler's head and cradling it gently. I wanted to speak, but my words were caught in my throat as I attempted to speak. That sight in front of me was too much to handle, and I felt Ian take my arm and pull me into his chest.

I pressed my face against the fabric of his chest before I was ready to talk again. "T-The bullet." I mumbled wobbly. "The bullet was poisoned. It's hard to disguise those kind of things, actually, almost impossible....but they did it well. I noticed the signs, but they were so small...I couldn't believe they would go to such an extent to kill him anyways."

Bodil seemed to nod, but I couldn't tell since his face was to me. He seemed to duck down, and I saw him kiss Tyler's lips tenderly.

"C-Can you fix him?" He asked softly, a dash of hopefulness darted across his voice. My heart stung at this, and I looked away. I had an answer, but I had a feeling it would anger Bodil, along with Ian...

"Yes...yes I can."

-a/N

Well I hope you enjoyed- hehe jk :)

----

"You can?!?!" Bodil jumped up, lifting the body along with him and hugging it close. "Oh my god you can?!?!?!?!"

"Yes I can. But," I turned to Ian, and referenced for him to lean down. He did so, and I cupped my hands around his ear before whispering "it'll knock me out."

Ian pulled back, staring at me for the longest time, seemingly speechless. "I-I have to do it," my voice shook though. I was nervous.

He opened his mouth to speak, and the words he uttered were forced "B-But babe! That would seriously hurt you!"

"I know..." I whispered, and he grabbed my hands and rubbed circles on my knuckles. The feeling relaxed me, and I nodded up at him. He smirked before pressing a quick kiss to my lips, then standing back so I could do my work.

I shivered and shook as I lifted up my hands, the right one positioned next to my head and the other a little bit more outstretched. I heard Ian dart behind me to catch me when I passed out, and I took that as a go-ahead.

Still shaking, I closed my eyes and felt the familiar feeling of energy flow throughout my limbs. The sparks tingled at my fingers as I outstretched my hands even more. My eyes fluttered as my nerves were sprung awake, tingling with a sparky sensation.

Suddenly, everything, every little feeling and muscle I had in my body was replaced with a burning pain. Scream after scream fell from my lips, and my eyes widened.

What the hell was going on?

When I performed too many knocking-out spells, I'm usually out for a few hours. Days or weeks, even. But never his much pain.

Never.

"Oh my god..." I mumbled as I suddenly fit everything together. Their entire plan. It was all connected to....me.

I was right in wondering why they would go to such an extent to kill Tyler. It wasn't worth it. The fact was - I was right AND wrong. They weren't going for Tyler. They were going for ME. They knew I would go to help my friend. Doing that would cause all this pain, leaving me unable to fight.

But that had to mean there was a battle coming up. Some sort of big thing.

Oh crap...

I couldn't stop the spell now. It was already in progress, and if I stopped it, it would kill both Tyler AND me. Not an option. Gotta go through the pain...

Just...a...little....more...

Another scream left my lips as I fell back, into Ian's arms, and my world became black.

-Bodils POV-

I gasped as Seto fell, completely unconscious, into Ian's awaiting arms. I was forced to pull my gaze away and look down at my Tyler, who still lay lifeless.

"Come on..." I mumbled, shaking him gently. "You've gotta make it, yeah? I believe that you can...come on..."

His eyes shot open. He gasped, taking in so much air you think he would've taken the supply for the world. He fell over, coughing wildly and body shaking.

Tears flooded into my eyes as I pulled him back up, engulfing him in my arms and placing him on my lap. I couldn't get enough kisses from him. He looked weak - his eyes sagging dramatically and his breaths deep and slow. I continued to kiss him, pulling as much as I could. Afterwards, I just cradled him gently, letting him wrap his arm around my neck for support.

"B-Bodil..." He said shakily as salty tears ran down his face. He must be so terrified...

"Shh, baby Shh...." I cooed, rubbing circles on his back and patting his hair. "Your fine, I promise. I've got you. And no ones touching you as long as I'm alive."

-A/N-

Hey guys! I just want to wish everyone a happy valentines day, and my present is - NOT KILLING TYLER.
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT XD
ALSO I POSTED A FLUFFY AS F-CK ONE-SHOT IN MY ONE-SHOT BOOK SO BE SURE TO GO CHECK DAT FUN THANG OUT.
IM ALSO GOING TO TRY TO UPLOAD A NEW MEROME - HEAL YOU (FOUND LE BOOK, FINALLY!!!) AND MAYBE EVEN FINISH THE WAR ONE SHOT. I DUNNO. I TRY.
BROFIST :3