Chapter 37 - Operation Tyler

((Okay guys, I had a plan, but messages fooped up and deleted the 5,000 paragraphs I had written! Anyways this isn't smut but I'm going to be publishing another chapter today that IS. So yeah, this is short but there will be more later. Even if you don't want smut, at the end of the next chapter there will be something you want to see! I'll announce the beginning and the end of le smut! I hope this makes everyone happy :))

-???'s POV-

I glared into the ball, my eyes narrowing and my heart beating out of my chest. I was nervous, I was scared. Everything was risky. Maybe a little too risky. But I wouldn't dare show it.
"Disgusting," I mumbled, watching the two bodies cuddle in the bed. The older one had his arms wrapped around the younger in a tight hug, squeezing on so tight he might pop.
My hands darted up to my hair, my long, nimble fingers intertwining the thing strands. My hair was in a braid which fell down to my torso.
"Zoom in," I whispered, getting up and beginning to pace the room. The ball in front of me flickered before widening, zooming in on the black-haired boy. He had his arms rightly wrapped around the other one, and best of all - they were both fast asleep.
A red box popped up next to them, the camera finally scanning them. Piles and piles of information related to both males filled the red rectangle.

----------------

Name : Martin Portev
Gender : ♂
Personality : Protective, Friendly, Funny
Partner : Tyler Jones
Species : Human
Race : Bulgarian
Weak Point : TYLERTYLERTYLERTYLER

-----------------

A smirk spread across my face. I already had an idea of what was going to happen. My eyes skipped over to Tyler's profile.

-----------------

Name : Tyler Jones
Gender : ♂
Personality : Over Active, Shy at times, lovable
Partner : Martin Portev
Species : Human
Race : Canadian
Weak Point : ?

-------------------

I smirked. A boy who doesn't know. He's so unsure of himself....he's perfect.
The smile grew wider and I pressed my fingertips together.
"Boy!" I screamed, and there was a bang. He stumbled into the room, looking purely PISSED.
"What?!" He snapped, slamming his wrench on the table next to him. I rolled my eyes before popping out of the chair and swiveling around to see him.
"I was catering to the mistress, you know." He eyes melted a little, and I let out a groan. "She's not in the best mood..."
"Well, how would you feel if you went through what she did?"
He just shrugged, walking over and collapsing on my chair. I hated him.
"Good point. Why do you want me here?"
"Him." K mumbled, pointing to the boy on the screen. "He's our pressure point. We attack him, tonight."
"But k-!"
"NO SAYING MY NAME!" I snapped angrily. "I don't say yours for a purpose, idiot! She can't know who it is. It'll ruin everything."
"Ugh fine. Whatever. My point is, we're against Ty. Why not attack him?"
"Too weak," I waved it off with my hand. "If we hurt him he might die. Especially with what we've got. Sky needs to be there,to heal Ty or else the mistress will NOT be happy. She wants to drive Ty insane, if we kill Sky it'll do the job for her. So the next option is the new love couple in this story, Brodil-"

((Leave the goddamn forth wall alone.))

"Oh...yeah. Anyways Tyler's our next option, since he's the female of the relationship. Hopefully it'll get the point across."
"So... Attack on Tyler tonight?"
"Yes. Commence attack. Get the gun." I chuckled, and my eyes narrowed. "Aim for the heart. Get it right."

-Authors Note-

....read the beginning...that's all XD