Chapter 33 - Seto's Sick

-Chapter 33-

-Sky's POV-

I giggled, my arms wrapped around Ty and holding him close. He buried his head in my chest, laughing hard.
"Oh my god," he mumbled. I began laughing again, even louder. We lay on the couch, me holding him close. We had been awake for a half an hour now, just talking. We had somehow amounted to this giggling mess, not like I was complaining.
"T-The time," I took in large gulps of air before continuing "the Ty pigs!"
Immediately we both burst out again, Ty's shoulders shaking from the giggles and I shaking my head as the shuddering air left my lungs.
All of this reminded me of why I fell in love with Ty in the first place. His humor. The way that, when we hung out, we were just perfect together. Always laughing, always laughing, and always smirking.
As the laughs died down, I pulled Ty even closer. His face was buried in my shirt, and my arms were wrapped around him protectively. I leaned down, pressing our foreheads together for a few moments of peace. Suddenly Ty's lips were pulled up in a grin, and I eyed him with confusion.
"Ty? What-"
"#TysLeftFoot." He cut me off, and we both began laughing hard again. He tuned away from me for a few short minutes, his blocked hand covering his mouth as he chuckled. I smirked and pulled him over to face me.
Without warning, I connected our lips together in a powerful kiss. Ty looked quite taken aback, but soon melted into the embrace.
I gave his shoulder a special squeeze and tilted his head so we could breath and kiss for however long we wanted to.
"Um...are you two, like...busy...?" Asked a sudden voice, and we both turned to see Ian, who had a bag lazily thrown over his shoulder and was looking at everywhere but us.
"Um, sorry." I said, sitting up and bringing Ty with me. He can't move much because of how cold he is, it's basically frozen him to a point of numbing.he
leaned into me, letting out a sigh, and I absentmindedly played with his hair.
"Where's Seto?" I asked suddenly. "Usually he's the one helping out."
Ian looked at me, sadness in his eyes. "Seto's sick - like, really sick. I'm going back to take care of him really soon, and Tyler and Bodil will be taking my place taking care of you guys."
"What's wrong with him?!" Both Ty and I asked in unison, both leaning in. Ian sent us a sly smile before setting down his bag and walking over to the table we had set up. He pulled out something - a bag of some sort - and began pouring the contents into a cup as he spoke.
"Normally, Seto's cold would be just a normal, everyday one. But," he turned away from us but continued to speak "he's a sorcerer. He's not normal. He keeps having these nightmares in the night...really terrifying ones, apparently. He says that they're signs, but he can't figure out what. The lack of sleep, plus slaving over Ty," a guilty look spread across Ty's face as Ian sent him a rather annoyed look "and the late hours of working have just beaten him up. What didn't help us that he ignored it and kept working. He's really ill."
"T-Tell him I'm sorry." Ty said suddenly, and my eyes darted to him.
Immediately Ian looked a little ashamed. "Ty, man, it's not-it wasn't- what I am trying to say is-"
"It's not your fault," I finished, pulling Ty into a hug. Ian nodded in response.
Ty's eyes darted from me to Ian, back to me, then back to Ian, and finally landing on me before he nodded.

-No Ones POV-

"Here," Ian mumbled a few minutes later, lifting up a pink, purplish vial. Ty eyed it with disgust as the man continued to speak.
"Seto said he needs this. Something about being in danger of getting a cold. Just drink it."
Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. As Ty held his nose and lifted the vial to his lips, Ian rushed down the hall and pulled the door open.
There stood Tyler and Bodil, grinning like idiots at each other. Their fingers were intertwined below them, and Bodil continued a slick rap on his boyfriends knuckle.
"Hey!" He said in his this Bulgarian accent, and Tyler waved happily. Ian smirked at them and motioned with his hand, welcoming them in.
"Where are Ty and Sky?" Tyler asked softly, and Bodil snaked his arm around his waist, pulling him in closer.
Ian raised an eyebrow. That's weird, he thought. Tyler was one of the peppiest person he knows - whys he so quite?
"He has a little bit of a lost voice." Bodil explained, as if reading the others thoughts. Ian gave a quick nod motioned down the hall. "They're down there, cuddling on the couch. I just gave Ty some special medicine, now he needs food and wat-" Ian glanced down at his watch, and his eyes widened.
"Shit! I'm late. I told Seto I would be home earlier. I gotta go you two, good luck!"
Bodil and Tyler nodded, then turned around to face the pair that lay on the couch.

-Seto's POV-

I lay on the ground, coughing until my throat was raw. She stood above me, smirking down. Her hood lay perfectly on her head, matched to mine. Her arms were outstretched at her sides, and in them lay green orbs of light.
She seemed so familiar, PAINFULLY familiar, yet I couldn't put my finger on it in my dreamy state.
"Seto..." She whispered, floating closer. Her gown flowed from her finger tips as she landed, her long hair blowing in and out of her face. She looked enchanting, yet...mysterious. Dangerous.
Very dangerous.
"Oh, poor Seto," she mumbled, walking up to me and running a finger down my cheek. I shuddered at the wet, oily touch. "The only one who knows I'm here. Not even my master knows, and they see me daily."
"W-What do you mean?" I choked out, trying to stand but falling once more.
"Awake, my sorcerer." The woman cooed. "And tell them of the on coming storm."

-Ians POV-

I rushed in our hours slamming and locking the door behind me. I gently yet quickly placed my bag down before rushing in the bedroom, where Seto lay, all curled up in the blankets.
"I'm so sorry I'm late, baby, I jus-" I was cut off by a whimper. A gentle, soft whimper that made my heart melt.
Seto lay, his hood fallen behind him, his fingers curled into fists and resting on what would usually be my pillow. His back was me but I could still visibly see his shaking.
"W-What...do you...mean?" He whimpered, shaking even more. I slowly walked over to the bed and got in, careful not to make it creak under my weight. He continued to shake and shiver and I picked up his shuddering body, placing him on my lap and resting his head against my shoulder.
Suddenly, he burst out crying, hot tears that flowed down his face. I was alarmed and hugged him tightly, whispered sweet nothings in his ear.
"Shh..." I whispered, brushing the hood out of his eyes. He continued to cry, eyes closed and tears barely escaping.
Suddenly, they flipped open, more salty droplets falling out. He stared up at me, his eyes filled with fear.
"Hey, Shh..." I cooed, rocking him gently as he continued to shake. "Your alright, I've got you."
"I-Ian...I-I'm scared..."
I glanced at him, his eyes filled with fright. "Why?" I asked gently, brushing his cheek with my finger.
"An old enemy has returned."

-A/N-

Hey guys!
The contest ends on Wednesday and I've gotten 2 subscriptions XD oh well, the ones I've gotten have been really good ;)
Also, about the Q&A I did with Katie, I'm not sure we're going to upload it due to face, public...stuffz yeah XD
BAI EVERYBODEH!