Chapter 41 - You Lied

-Chapter 41-

-Bodils POV-

I gazed down at the figure below me, whom barely moved one inch. He wasn't able to sleep, so we sat in silence, just staring endlessly at each other. He shuffled suddenly, making me chuckle and press my lips against his forehead.

"Does it hurt?" I asked softly, tucking some of his excess brown hair behind his ears. He pouted and pulled it back, only to have me curl it right back behind his ear.
"Stahp it..." He wined, and I just chuckled.

"Babe," I warned, and he looked up at me, obviously surprised by my assertive tone. "You didn't answer my question."

"I'm feeling fine..." He mumbled, and I shook my head. "No your not."

"It just stings, that's all. Stings like hell. But other than that, it's f-" suddenly, his eyes widened. His hands darted forward, grabbing my shirt and holding it tightly in his fists. He gasped, his eyes now the size of saucers. A few tears leaked down his cheeks slowly.

"T-Tyler?" My voice shook as I grabbed his shoulders, shaking him gently. "Tyler!!!" He flinched, so I lowered my volume.

"Tyler," I whispered, holding him close as possible without actually hugging him, which might result in more pain.

"Please, please, what's wrong.." Suddenly, I realized something. When someone's chest is up against yours, or someone is just close to you, the first and main thing you feel is their heartbeat. I steady, drumming rhythm pressed against your body and sending your nerves to calm.

I didn't feel it.

"T-Tyler!" I gasped, sitting him up and pressing my hand agains his chest. Nothing. He wasn't breathing. Everything...stopped.

"No...NO! TYLER!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

-Sky's POV-

I cradled Ty's face in my hands. I honestly haven't kept my hands off of him since we had gotten him away from the daughter of a bitch. He relaxed in my hold, and I couldn't help but smirk.

"Hey..." I whispered gently, running my thumb over his bumpy cheeks. The scars from the beatings were still apparent on his skin, and they showed no signs of leaving. The good sign was that he was eating a little bit more, and he could stomach half of the food he took in without throwing it back up. That was a very hard few days...

His ribs weren't AS visible, but you could still identify them. Occasionally, when he ate just a little too much, his stomach would refuse and it would come back up.

Speaking of which, he's been feeling better and hasn't been as sick. I raised my hand to his forehead, pressing my palm against it. It wasn't as warm anymore, but it also wasn't freezing cold. Good, actually...fantastic.

"How are you feeling?" I finally continued my thought.

"Like shit." He whimpered. After 'Brodil' had left, Ty had broken down from his story. I immediately scooped him up and into my arms, letting him lay across my lap and rest his head against my chest.

"Hey..." I cooed, wiping the hair out of his face. "I love you, and I'm sorry...you shouldn't have told the story if you were going to break down.."

"I never told you..." He whimpered. "I woke up and you...y-you were sound asleep. I didn't want to wake you up or make you even more nervous so I just didn't tell you." His hands, shaking, raised to his headphones and wrapped around the plastic band.

I reached up slowly, placing my palm on his shaking hand. I pulled him forward, kissing his forehead and curling my fingers around the band. He rested his head against my chest as I repeatedly kissing his head, pulling a few strands of hair up every once and I while.

"I," kiss "can't," kiss "tell," kiss "you," kiss "how much," kiss "I missed..." I lifted his chin up, staring into his eyes "you."

Tears flooded into his eyes, happy tears. I smirked before pressing my lips against Ty's'.

"NO TYLER!!!" We heard a scream, causing both of us to jump. My eyes widened as there was a banging, and in ran Seto and Ian, whom had come over a few hours ago and were decking it out in the kitchen.

"What's going on?" I asked hurriedly, but neither Seto nor Ian stopped.

-Seto's POV-

I rushed into the room, stopping short at the site of Bodil cradling Tyler close as possible. I gasped lightly, my worries confirmed as I stared at the lifeless, pale body that laid in the sobbing mans arms.

Bodils arms were placed under Tyler's shoulder blades, and the dead body's head hung back, Bodils head was buried in Tyler's chest as his body shuddered with sobs.

"Y-You lied..." Whispered Bodil, not even bothering to turn around. "You lied..."

-A/N-

And I think I'm gonna leave it off there! Hope you enjoyed ;) also, I'm looking for more skylox fanfics so if you can leave your favorites, or even your owns below, I would love to find some new ones ;) also please leave the link if it's not on Wattpad, shall savith my time.

Happy Valentines day.