Chapter 52 - Marriage

-Chapter 52-

-Sky's POV-

I stood at the front of the isle, smirking at Ty, who was already standing on the pedestal. He grinned back, a happy and excited sparkle in his eyes. I let out a happy sigh - today was the day. I was officially Ty's after this, and he was officially mine.

About two months ago, Seto had gotten us out of Minecraft. We reappeared in the real world, only to be bombarded by media. They were mostly interested in Ty, since he carried a few of his physical wounds back to the real world with him. He still has that ugly scar that runs across his forehead, a very light one on his cheek, and one across his arm from when Herobrine had stabbed him.

We had lied to the press.

Honestly, what were we supposed to do? 'Oh yeah. We were sucked into a fictional video game by my insane girlfriend, who was ACTUALLY an urban myth in the game!'

Perfect since, right?

Yeah.

We told them we had no idea what had happened. And, being the idiots the press is, they bought it. Ours fans were overjoyed to see us again - to see me upload a video.

Ty and I had moved into our sweet old home. Though we admit we miss our old home in Minecraft, we didn't give a crap anymore. It was over and behind us.

Speaking of Ty, he had been attending some therapists lately. Just for help with everything. I mean, he was kidnapped, tortured and raped. People don't just get over that.

The other guys were doing well. Seto was taking back to the world with some serious health issues, but nothing they couldn't solve. Multiple times people wanted to take him to the hospital, but he kindly refused. If people found the magic in his blood, we would have an even bigger problem.

I was now at the front of the room, across from my to-be husband, who was smiling softly. I flashed it back as the priest - who looked like he really didn't want to be there - took the rings from the ring bearer and held them to us.

"Before I bring these two men into forever matrimony, does anyone object?"

Silence from the crowd, except for a few chatters of disagreement. No one dared ruin it though. I should've never let the guys pick who came to this thing. We both had a number of family members who weren't alright the idea, and they weren't exactly quiet now.

The priest glanced around, waiting for about five seconds before turning back to his book. "Does either man have anything to say before I bring you into holy matrimony?"

"Ty," I said, taking a deep breath. I had practiced this speech for hours and hours a day, shaking nervously then. I was a WRECK now.

"Ty," I repeated, taking a deep gulp and closing my eyes. "I still remember the day I found you, hurt, alone and sick. I will never, ever forget it as long as I live. It hurt so much to see you, your perfect self, so damaged and almost broken. And I knew I couldn't help it. Your like the toy from my childhood. Breaking you would break me, and I couldn't take it. I knew from then on, I had to protect you, forever and always, and to make sure you never feel that pain and anguish again. To heal your wounds when your hurt."

I reached out, running a finger over his cheek and over the bumpy, light scar. "And to make sure they don't happen again. Most of all, simply to make sure that you love me, because...I love you."

There was a chorus of different voice from the audience - aww's, scoffs, and even some gagging. Before I had a time to react, a pair of arms wrapped around my neck, and a body hung onto mine. Ty was hugging me tight, his feet off the ground. I returned it, hugging him so close so we wouldn't fall. I felt his lips move to my ears, and he whispered softly "I will always love you, Sky."