Chapter 18 - Broken Window

~Chapter 18~

~Sky's POV~

"See ya guys." I gave Mitch a small hug as he dragged his suitcase past me. They were all leaving - their houses were done and they were packed.
A few minutes ago, Ty said he had to use the bathroom, so it was just me. He had been awhile, but I'm not worried.
"Bye guys!" I called, waving. Jerome and Mitch turned around and exchanged the wave, then Jerome slipped his hand into Mitch's and they walked away.
I watched until they were lost in the back of the trees, then I smirked and shook my head. Those guys.
I walked back into the house, letting the door slam behind me. The first floor hadn't changed at all, but the others had majorly.we had removed the bedrooms, since there was no need. Now we had a library, and even a pool. And the balcony on our bedroom was absolutely amazing.
Ty's and I's favorite place, however, is on the second floor, off of the dini room. There was a large window, and we both love sitting on the window-side bed and talking while we looked out it. We would hold hands, sip not chocolate and talk, while staring up at the stars.
I smiled and leaned against the wood wall, listening closely to any movements upstairs that would be Ty.
I frowned when I realized I heard nothing. That's unusual. Ty - as weird as it - wasn't exactly quiet walking around the house. Or...anywhere.
I walked over to the stairs and put my hand on the wood railing.
"Ty?" I called, my voice echoing through the wide kitchen. "Babe, you there?"
There was no response, and that's when I began to sweat and get nervous. "Ty?" I called again, and put my first foot on the stair. It creaked and groaned under my weight, but I ignored it.
"Ty?!" I called again. Still no answer. I began to stress and sweat even harder, and I ran up the stairs, taking two at a time.
"TY?!"
I burst into the bathroom, only to find nothing. The sink was in order, the ground was clean, and the closet was organized.
"Ty?" I mumbled, dropping to my knees and looking around. Suddenly, I realized where he must be. I smirked as I low sigh escaped my body, which I had been keeping in for who-knows-how-long.
Scrambling to my feet, I jumped over to the room across form the bathroom and walked in.
Blood painted the walls. The window was shattered, and glass lay over the seat and covers. Blood also was scattered across the seat, and the floor was covered with it.
I gasped and my eyes widened as I fell to my knees.
"T-Ty..." I whispered. I looked all around for him, but he wasn't in the room. Hot tears fell from my eyes to the floor and my chest heaved with tears and I stared at the blood.
Ty Collins, my fiancée and true love, was gone.

~Ty's POV~

My eyes slowly fluttered open, and I looked around. A strong pain in my side made me wince.
It was pitch dark, and I could barely see anything beyond my own body below my eyes. I tried to get up, but was surprised when ropes held me down. I was tied in a chair,
I officially began to panic then, pulling and twisting at the long strands that held me back, ending in long cuts.
"I would stop struggling," snarled a voice that I knew all too well, and made me shiver.
"Oh, poor, poor Tyler. Away from your little lover." I hung my head at her words. The truth was, she had gotten me.
"W-Where am I?" My voice was shaky, and it made me wonder how long I had been out.
"Oh, your with me! Barely alive, of course. And we're going to keep it that way." Her voice was like knives straight through my heart and brain,which was pounding.
"S-Sky will come."
"Oh, I'm not doubting that. I'm just going to make sure he doesn't make it." I froze, and ignoring the pain, I shook my head.
"Don't you dare hurt him."
"HURT him?! Why would I hurt my husband?! Relax, sweetheart. I'll just throw obstacles at him. When he finally does come, you'll be dead on the floor. I'll fall into his arms, saying I tried to stop it after I realized! But..." She appeared in front of me, and slowly ran a knife across my neck, drawing a little blood. "poor Tyler...I was too late. Got here and found you tragically frozen, slashes through your body...maybe even some," she winked at me. "Bodily damage. Who knows?"
"Y-You won't get away with it..." I mumbled, my world was beginning to dimmer once again, and I gasped for air.
"Aww, but sweetheart..." She smirked and gave my arm a slash, letting me scream out in pain. "I already have."
I slipped into a deep darkness, a single word repeating over and over in my head. It was so loud it was an angry screen, fighting for attention and deliverance.

Sky
Please
Save
Me.