Chapter 20 - Response

~Sky's POV~

We talked in the living room for a while, throwing around ideas of where Ty might be. I knew the truth though, we were just hoping. Playing. Unless Dawn held us the place on a silver platter, we didn't have a single chance of finding it.
Suddenly, there was a loud knocking at the door. Mitch, Jerome and I all exchanged looks.
"Would the guys be visiting?" I asked softly. For some reason I felt like whispering was appropriate.
"They didn't tell us about dropping by," Jerome mumbled, following my pattern. "Please don't tell me someone else got kidnapped."
"I'll get it," I offered. I won't lie, a little but of me was praying it would be Ty, bloodied and bruised, but ALIVE. Breathing.
Yes.
Alive.
My feet thumps echoed through the house as I walked over to the door. I gently pushed It open, the Minecraft squeaking noise spreading throughout the night.
There was a small package on the doorstep, covered in cardboard so it wouldn't get wet. I frowned and my eyebrows furrowed as I went to pick it up, my hand becoming soaked from the water that doused the surface. I gently shook it to rid of the small puddle that was forming on the top before I walked back into the house, dropping the blanket that was still on my shoulders.
"Hey, guys?" I called, no longer whispering as I bent over and picking up the piece of cloth. "I'm gonna take a shot here and guess you didn't order anything from Amazon?"
"Umm..." Came Mitch's confused voice. "No."
"Why do you ask?" Jerome called back, and I walked back into the living room and set it on the table. Sitting down in between them, I stared at it.
"What if it's something about Ty...?" I asked softly, and Jerome and Mitch all stared at me like I was stupid. "Sky, please. Of course it's about Ty."
Shakily, I reached foreword. Ripping the cardboard wasn't hard, because it was already soaked. I then ripped at the newspaper, which also covered the object in question.
"A..." I said slowly, examining the object in my hand. "DVD?"
"We should play it," Mitch mumbled, then got up. He used his scratched hands to kneel next to their tv, and began pressing buttons.
"You can't be seriously, guys. It's Minecraft. We don't have t-"
Just then, the screen buzzed to life. I stared at it in awe while Jerome grabbed the rectangle from my hand and slipped it into the opening.
I stayed seated on the couch as the DVD flickered onto the tv. Immediately I was mad and nervous at the same time.
Ty was tied in a chair, and there was a thin trail of blood stale on his neck. He looked barely conscious, but very aware of danger, by the size of his eyes.
A familiar figure stepped into view, and my eyes widened.
Katherine.
She smirked, as if she heard what I said, then held out a object for us to inspect. I got nervous as the sight of the knife in her hand. She waved it, before turning around towards my Ty.
"K-Katherine." He panted. He seemed so out of it, I wondered how long he had been conscious. Minutes, if that.
"It's Katie." She growled, and I rolled my eyes. She began walking closer to Ty, and I panicked. I didn't want to watch, but I knew I had too. It might have clues.
"Kath-I mean Katie. Please...think this through." Ty stumbled, his eyes wide with begging.
"I-I did." She mumbled, looking away from the bloodied figure in front of her. "You got me to go to prison. I need no more thinking." She suddenly brought down the knife, stabbing right into his arm. I gasped as Ty's eyes widened and his face twisted in pain. Suddenly, little droplets of blood started coming out of his mouth in a long stream, and I held back a strangled sob.
Katherine, I mean, KATIE, leaned in and whispered something in Ty's ear. From the distance the camera was at, I was unable to make it out, but it sounded like a threat from the venom in her value.
Suddenly, Ty opened his mouth, and a long, piercing scream split through the volume on the tv. I lost it, sobbing wildly into my arm and Jerome patting my bad slowly.
"Sky..." Mitch murmured slowly, pointing to the tv. "Look."
Much to my disliking, I slowly looked up to see Ty looked straight into camera. It zoomed into him, and he said three simple words that shattered me completely.
"S-Sky...please come..."

The video beeped to black, and I raised my hand and ferociously wiped away my tears. Jerome continued to pat my back, while Mitch had his arm around my shoulder as I violently shook with tears.
"I-I'm making a response." I growled, my fists clenched. "Get your camera."

Before long, we had a camera in the living room, and I was positioned in front of it.
"Ready?" Jerome asked from behind the controls, and I gave him a short nod. He stabbed a button on the device, and the red button in the corner began to blink.
"Hello, Dawn." I spat, trying not to punch the camera. "I got your video. And I just want to say one thing." I walked closer to the picture, then growled at it. "I will find you. And I will kill you."

(A/n OMG I'm sorry I just...XD)

"I will get revenge. Ty won't die. So you better watch your fucking back." I turned to walk out of the picture frame, but then I stopped and turned back the camera. "Oh, and by the way, Ty...I love you. And I promise I'll save you." Then, I exited the frame, and Jerome shut the camera down.

~Authors Note~

So...I'm gonna be gone until Tuesday. I'm really sorry, but we're having my little cousins over and I'm basically going to be slaving over them. There's no way I'll be able to update. And If I do - well, I'll try, so just stay tuned I suppose.

I just watched the Sherlock episode and now I'm fangirling so hard (JOHNLOCK) so I apologize for this being out so late.

Also, for the Heal You fans, I'm sorry it's taking so long to update. I lost the book which I wrote it down in :P I'll find it soon, I'm sure. I just update until I do.
Love ya!