Chapter 32 - Fluff :3

-Chapter 32-

-Ty's POV-

Sky's lips pulled into a smile and he held me close, gently intertwining our fingers. He gently pulled up my ring finger and slipped it on.
"I missed you so much..." He whispered, shooting his hand up and playing with my hair gently.
He rested his chin on my head and I could feel it weighing down on my skull. It was a good feeling though. Knowing he was there.
"I missed you too,"'I whispered back "I-I love y-you." The words were shaky and uneven in my mouth. I was unsure of them after so long of not saying them out loud - or even believing them .
"I love you too." He answered, and I clung into his arm. He draped the other around my stomach and pulled me even closer so I could hear his idly beating heart.
"Hey guys," said a sudden voice, and I turned to see Seto. He smirked at me, and I gave a shy wave. Sky kissed my head before the magic man in front of us walked over, draping a warm, dripping wet cloth over my head. I shuddered as the coolness in my body slowly drizzled away, replacing it with a numbing feeling. It wasn't ideal, but it was a whole hell lot better than the freezing feeling I had been stuck in for so long.
"Feeling better?" Seto asked gently, and i nodded.
"Much..."
"Hey Seto," Sky said suddenly, and I twisted my head to see him. "Can you put in...THE video?"
Seto shifted uncomfortably, staring at Sky as if he was debating. His eyes darted to me, and he seemed to study my face for a while.
"Sky, I'm of not so sure if that's a good idea. It might seriously scare hi-"
"Seto I know he's not ready. He's going to cry. But I think whether he's ready for not he needs to see it." Sky said gently. Seto looked amazed for a moment, before shaking his head and nodding. He spun on the ball of his foot and walked over to the tv.
"That's new," I mumbled, and Sky chuckled above me.
"Yeah. While you were gone I freaked out and had to do something to occupy me. Since this world is special, I spent my time experimenting with what things we can and can't craft. A tv is one. A ping-pong table, sadly, is not."
I chuckled, but there was a fine layer of nervousness coating my air. I clutched sky's arm a little tighter, and turned, burying my head in his chest.
I trusted Sky - of course I did - but I was still scared to death that not of this was real. What if it was Dawn? What if she was playing another cruel game, one that she would end with the snap of her fingers. I would jolt awake, then start crying and spill over the water I couldn't afford to loose.
"Ty?" Asked a voice, and I looked up to see Skys gentle features. I slowly raised my hands. They were trembling. I was still terrifying.
I held his cheeks I'm my hands, brushing my thumb over the soft skin. He smirked gently down at me and pulled me up so the blanket was pulled around us.
"Ty," he repeatedly. "Are you okay? Your shaking,"
"J-Just cold." I mumbled, and immediately a pair of strong arms wrapped around me and pulled me even closer.
"Warmer?" He asked, fixing the cloth on my head, and I nodded slowly.
"Yeah."
"Okay guys," both of our heads turned to face Seto, who was impatiently smacking a DVD case against his finger tips. Once we looked he stopped, setting it down.
"Sky, just make sure nothing too terrible happens. If it gets too bad, turn it OFF." The man demanded, a look of regret shining in his eyes. Sky nodded, and I glanced up at him.
"Sky..." I said slowly once Seto had walked out of the room.
"Yes Ty?"
"Im scared." I whimpered, and his grip tightened.
"Don't worry, I'm here, and now nothing can hurt you. Your not leaving me ever again." He whispered in my ear, and I nodded.
The tape started up, and I moved so Sky was still holding me but I was looking at the screen. It was Sky, and he was in front of the video. My heart sank as I realized what this was.
"No no no," I mumbled, shaking my head. "NO!"
Sky immediately paused it before he him on the screen even began talking. I recognized the video as one of the most heart-reaching things I had ever heard.
"Dawn, I love you."
"Dawn, I love you."
"Dawn, I love you."
"Oh, and Ty?"
"I will get revenge."
"Ty, Shh..." Came another voice, and I realized someone was rocking me as I sobbed. I buried my head in his shirt and let my body shake and shiver as the heavy breaths of hot air flew out of my mouth with each hiccup.
"I-I'm sorry," I sobbed. "I'm n-not ready, I'm really sorry..." My words were muffled by the cloth his shirt was made of.
"Don't be, don't be." Sky hurried, stroking my cheek just like I did to him. "I'm sorry I pushed you. You can watch this when you feel like you can."
I slowly bobbed my head up and down in a nod.i tucked myself into his side, tears still sliding down my cheeks but not as fast.
Sky let his thumbs gently wiped them away, pushing my skin in lightly. I forced a smile up at him, and he smiled back.
"Sleep, babe." He demanded, wrapping his arms even tighter around me and pulled me down on the couch. I scooted closer to him and buried my face in his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.
"Don't leave..." I mumbled, and Sky smirked above me.
"I wouldn't think of it."

-Seto's POV-

I walked into the house and immediately collapsed on the couch. My feet were sore and my head was killing me.
Taking care of a sick person was a lot of work. The three days Ty had been home were murder on me, and Sky I'm sure. But for different reasons.
I agreed to take care of him, since I had the most medical experience. Sky - of course - refused to leave his side even for a second. It must have been hard watching the love of your life float in an endless void, not sure if they'll wake up...
"Hey Seto." I turned to see Ian, who collapsed next to me and pulled me onto his lap. "You really don't look good. At all."
"I know," I whispered, tiredness attacking my eyelids. "I'm fine, I promise, just...tired..."
"No, your not okay." A pair of gentle lips met mine, and a thin smirk danced across my lips. "Your staying home tomorrow."
"I-I shouldn't, Ty and Sky need me..."
"You have a fever Seto. Your forehead is BURNING to the touch." I felt him get up, and before long I was being lifted up. I buried my head in his shirt as he walked and took in his scent.
Shortly I was dumped on our bed, my head hitting the pillow. There was a creeking as Ian got in after me, pulling the sheets up to our necks.
"There," he whispered, snaking his arms around my waist and pulling me closer. My hood dragged behind me as I shuffled even closer. "Past your shoulders. Just how you like it."

(A/N fun fact : I can't stand it when the sheets below my shoulders. I'm strange...)

"Get some sleep," he whispered in my ears. My eyelids began to droop, and his grip around me tightened. Before long, I was fast asleep and in the world of dreams.

-A/N-

This was KINDA a filler but not really cause
1. You all needed fluff. I think you all would've exploded if there weren't the fluffs soon.
2. Something MAJOR DOES HAPPEN.
3. I really wanted to include Ian :3 next chapter will have Tyler and Bodil because THEYRE THE CUTEST.
Yeah...
With the videos, the reason they haven't been uploaded is because I've been having some serious debates with myself about how much I gave you guys over the internet. I'm not sure if I wanna show my face. If I decided against it, I will re-record every video with my face in it with just my voice. :)
Also, if your submitting you profile pic to tumblr, please be sure to hashtag TheAbandonedAngel so I'll see it :)
One last thing! With the prompts on tumblr, I am getting to them I just have a lot of life things, this, homework and other internet stuff so that's why it's taking so long. :) BYYEEE!