-Chapter 12- Merry Christmas!

~Chapter 12~

~Sky's POV~

Well, we live in a rain biome. I learned that the hard way on the way back. It began pouring, the water hitting the blocks below us with small thumps.

I turned back to Ty, who seemed to be shivering lightly. I looked down at myself, then back up at him. I was wearing my uniform, long and covering. Meanwhile, Ty had a short-sleeved v-neck.

Without thinking, I raised my arm up. I felt him slip under it and snuggle into my side. I chuckled and bent down, kissing his forehead gently as we walking.

In front of us, the sun was slowly setting. It was a beautiful sight, red mixing with orange, purple mixing it with an assortment of other colors.

"That's so weird," I heard Ty mutter below me, and glanced down at him questionably.

"When you found me, it was like, five in the afternoon. Now it's this?"

"I suppose Minecraft works weird." I answered. "I also guess it's winter here as well, the sun goes down early. I still can't believe we slept in till five."

"To be fair, all of us did just get a rather big shock."

I chuckled, nodding as I watched the sun fully set, and the moon begin to peak it's head. Suddenly my eyes widened. Ty noticed, and gave me and nervous look.

"Sky...?"

"Monsters." I said the simple word, we exchanged looks, and immediately we both began running wildly towards the house.

I ran up to the door, holding it open for Ty, who was fighting off a spider with a stick he had found. He dropped it and ran I'm, grabbing me by the wrist and forcing me in as well. The door slammed shut behind us, and we shrank to the floor, breathing hard.

"Hey," I mumbled, picking up the mans hand and intertwining our Minecraft fingers. "Merry...Christmas." It was 12:03 in the world lf Minecraftia. I was still panting.

He smiled, leaned in, and kissed my lips gently. He went to move away but I wouldn't let him, locking my arm behind his back and pulling his closer. I could feel his breath hot leaving his nose and he still panted, and I knew he could feel mine, but I didn't care.

"Get a room, you too!" Said a sudden voice, and we both spun or head to see everyone but Mitch and Jerome gathered around the table, sipping as some soup. Jason stood over us, cracking up at his stupid joke.

"Oh, haha. How funny." I muttered, getting up and offering Ty a hand. He took it gratefully, and we sat, side by side at the table.

~Time Skip~

The next morning, we all gathered around the tree, which was quite a tight fit. None of us cared though. It was a jolly time, lots of jokes exchanged, and the entire team just being good ol' friends.

When Mitch and Jerome came down, I knew something was different. Mitch was smiling from ear to ear and Jerome just looked plain smug. I walked over to them while Ty was talking with Ant and engaged in a conversation.

"Nice ring," I commented, glancing down at Mitch's hand. His smile became even wider - if that's possible- and he held up his blocked hand and wiggled his ring finger.

"When did it happen?" I asked.

"Midnight. Last night. That's why we were at the table."

I gave Jerome a playfully nudge in the shoulder. "Sneaky bastard." I muttered, then turned to Ty, who was laughing along with Ant.i turned back to the happy (soon to be married) couple and leaned in, whispering "Don't tell Ty, k?"

Mitch and Jerome exchanged looks, then chuckled lightly. "Sure buddy." Mitch promised, and I smiled at them.

"Thanks guys."

~Yet Another Time Skip~

We were all sitting criss-crossed around the tree now, exchanging small gifts that were hastily slapped together in this new world. None of us cared - we all loved the stupid little things we got.

We went around in a circle, before finally, it landed on Ty. He gave everyone his presents, leaving me for last. They were mostly minor things, like supplies to make a snow golem and stuff.

Finally, he got to me. He looked at me and suddenly his face became red. My face scrunched up in confusion as he took my hand, pulling me to my feet. Okay, I was really confused.

"Sky," he whispered, swinging my hands gently. Everyone was staring at us, some with confused looks, others, like Jerome and Mitch, with broad smiles on there faces.

"I love you," he whispered, and did one of the most unexpected things ever. He got down on one knee, and began shuffling through his pocket. Before long he fished out a black box, and opened it gently. It was a diamond ring, the small, shiny blue crystal in the middle. Surrounding it was a layer of budder, which shined in the light. The rims and actual ring were made of silver, and it looked like it cost A LOT. I should know, since it was practically identical to the one I got him.

I shot Jerome and Mitch a confused look, who by now were basically on the floor laughing so hard. I turned back to Ty, who was sweating.

"Will you-"

"Shut up." I snapped. Ty looked genuinely confused.

"Get up." I said. He quickly scrambled to his feet, looking down, ashamed.

"Now," I murmured, taking his hand in mine. He stared at my in pure confusion. "Let me be the one to say it.b

I got down on one knee once again, and I began to feel nervous as fuck. Is this what Ty had felt?

"Tyler Lox," I murmured, fishing for the box in my pocket. I finally got my hold, and held it out, letting it snap open. In the box was the identical ring, making Ty jump a little. Tears slid down his face as I asked him the four most important words anyone could ever say.

"Will you marry me?"

"Y-Yes!" He choked. My world was set in a happy flame as he jumped on me, hugging my tightly around the neck.

"Yes, Sky, yes!" I chuckled, returning the hug and threading his hair in my hands. I pulled back, and picked up his hand. Gently, I slid the finger on, then marveled at how amazing it looked on him.

"I love you," I murmured, dipping forward and pressing a kiss to his lips. "So much."

"I love you too, idiot." He mumbled, giving me another hug. Pop.e are us cheering and whooped, and I smiled from ear to ear, just like Mitch had been doing.

I wasn't gonna let Dawn touch Ty. It was never going to happen.

This was the best. Christmas. Ever.

~Authors Note~

LONG. CHAPTER.

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS, I HOPR YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY. BE SURE TO HAVE A CANDY CANE ON ME ;)