Chapter 2 - Expiriment

~Chapter 2~

(I apologize for the wait.)

~Ty's POV~

We were trying something new. I sat in Sky's lap, my headphones on and my microphone pressed up to my mouth. Sky also had on his headphones, but no microphone for was there. We shared mine.

"Hello, everybody! It's deadlox and I'm here with Sky, Jason, and-" before I could say anything, Sky shouted at the top of his lungs "THE FISH!"

I chuckled, nodding, and leaning back so my head was on Sky's shoulder. "YES IM HERE WITH THE FISH."

"FFIIIEESSSH."

"Okay, alright, get a room you too." I heard Jason mutter, the static cracking his mic and making it hard to make out. We all burst out laughing, our chuckles filling the Skype call.

~Nobody's POV~

Luke sat at his precious machine, fidgeting with the parts like a child. His fingers laced through the wires, shocking himself every once and a while - but it didn't matter.

"Girl!" He screamed, peering his head down the hill. Immediately, there was a thumping noise, and black-gloved girl popped in the room.

She angrily fixed the rims around her gloves, shaking her head in defiance. "What is it?!?! I WAS WORKING!"

"I know, I know." The boy stuttered, his words slurring together from the drink she had offered if he promised to do the work faster. "But I believe it's ready for a little test."

A smirk danced across the woman's lips, and she nodded slowly. "Lets test it out, shall we?"

"Adam Dahlberg or Tyler Lox?" I asked, typing a few reason things into my comset to let it know we were ready.

"We're all here for Tyler, Luke." The girl muttered, kneeling down next to me and scanning her eyes over the screen and analysis it was running.

"Good point." I muttered, and continued to type. "Alright. There, it's set for Tyler. Do I launch it...?"

"We've been waiting for this for...almost two years now. And it's finally set and ready. The question is, are we?"

"This is SkyDoesMinecraft and deadlox. Please, we'll never be ready." I said, smirking lightly as I pushed down the button. There was a loud ring, and then a voice echoed through the room "Complete. Success."

~Ty's POV~

I angrily continued to type on my keyboard, my fingers a blur as I ran the controls for Minecraft. "GODDAM IT, QUENTIN." I screamed as the fish jumped, making to the end of Red Light, Green Light before I did. I heard Sky chuckle in my ear, and my friends burst out laughing in the car.

"I will hunt down your foot!!!" Immediately, we were all on the floor laughing. Adams chest heaved against my back, just making me laugh harder.

I slowly raised my blocked hand back up to the keyboard, wiping my tears away with the other.

Wait...

Blocked.

I gasped, looking back down at my hand. Normal, five fingers, relatively short fingernailed-hand. I moved my hand from wiping away my tears to rubbing my eyes to see if I was imagining things.

"Ty," Sky asked from behind me. He must of seen my look of shock. I glanced back to see his face etched in worry, eyes scrunched and filled with care "Are you alright?"

"Yeah," I stumbled, shoving my hand onto the keyboard and continuing to operate the game "Im fine. Thought I saw something, that's all."

He stared at me for a few moments, but accepted it and moved on eventually. "Well, alright."

I wish I had told him. Maybe we could've done something, and we wouldn't be where we are now.

I guess it's just a bit late to be foreshadowing. Now, we're stuck here.

~AUTHORS FREAKING NOTE~

TO MAKE UP FOR NOT UPDATING FOR FOUR DAYS. IM GONNA BE ON OMEGLE FOR THE NEXT HALF AN HOUR.

I DID THIS YESTERDAY, BUT MAYBE I'LL GET MORE PEOPLE THIS TIME...?

BE SURE TO STOP BY A SAY HI

IF ENOUGH PEOPLE COME I'LL STAY ON FOR AN HOUR, OR HOWEVER MUCH TIME IT TAKES UNTIL I START NOT GETTING ANYONE.

IT'S GONNA BE JUST TEXT CAUSE THE IPAD VERSION OF OMEGLE DOES NOT HAZ A WEBCAM.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!