Chapter 51 - Surprises and Swords

- Chapter 51 -

-Ty's POV-

I let out a deep breath of relief as the swords sharp point was moved from my heart. The familiar voice growled once more "I would suggest backing the hell up, DawniePoo."

A hand grabbed mine and hefted me up with a gentle tug. I landed on my feet with a grunt, and stared at the quite familiar face in front of me.

"S-Sky!" I cried, and he just smirked at me. His arms, which had been dripping and oozing with the red liquid just moments before, was now dry. Except for a few red dots speckled across his forearm, but you know....ya give, ya get.

I jumped foreword, hugging him tight. He hugged me back, arms wrapping around my waist and lifting me up above the ground by just a few inches. I giggled, but then I heard the familiar sounds of a CLONK.

Once more I didn't think - just acted. A yanked myself away from Sky, much to his disliking, and caught Dawns sword in mine just in time. Another inch and it would've driven through my Adams chest.

"AUGH!!!" Screamed Dawn, and pulled away, floated in the air and shuffled suddenly with her hand behind her back. She whipped around, a potion in hand, and before I could protest, chucked it straight at me. I gasped at the weird and new feeling as a warmness was spread through my body. I heard Sky screaming my name, but I couldn't fully pay attention - my mind was on this goddamn weird feelin.

"Ty." Panted a voice, and something pulled me to my feet. I let out a happy sigh to see Sky sitting there. He reached forward, running his thumb over my forehead before whispering "we're checking that after."

I nodded, but right after let out a gasp as Dawn came down suddenly, swinging the sword in the air before coming down and aiming for my head. There was no time for me to act now, and for a split second I thought Adam would be facing this battle alone.

There was another loud clank, and I opened my eyes to see Sky catching his sword on Dawns. I jumped up, picking up my own sword and joining the battle by swiping at Dawns feet. She let out a gasp and jumped back, only to whack her head on the back of another rock.

"Stay down, bitch." Snarled Sky, holding he point to her chest. I joined, pressing it to the area right next to Sky's. He removed one hand, and instead wrapped it around my waist and pulled me closed.

"Dawn," he said with a small smirk "Im getting a divorce."

"I wouldn't do that." Growled a sudden voice. Both of our eyes widened as...Dawn...

Flickered.

I couldn't tell what she was...but...she was...different. More dark.

Apparently Sky caught it, because he jumped up a little, removing the sword and pulling me back with him. "W-What was that?" He asked shakily, and I shook my head.

"I-I didn't see. Sky, what happened? What was it?"

"No idea, bu-"

"SHUT UP YOU TWO!!" Screamed Dawn at the top of her lungs, picking up the sword Sky had left behind and bringing it down my arm. I yelped in surprise and pain as blood started seeping through my skin, a thin cut living my arm.

Sky didn't even take a moment - he grabbed the sword from my hands and positioned it at Dawns head. "You shouldn't have fucking done that."

"STOP." Screamed Dawn suddenly, and....I saw her this time. 'She' was a male, with a black shirt on and bright white eyes. She stared at us with hate, or...he...and I suddenly connected the dots. Dawn. Can't be killed, something Sky told me a while ago about her becoming Notch not Herobrine.