Chapter 22 - Broken

~Chapter 22~

-Sky's POV-

I paced the room, shaking my head and my hands cupped behind my back. Everyone else stood, concern showing in their eyes at the table as they watched me be restless.
"Sky..." Jason started slowly, and I turned to him. "What?!"
Even though Jason looked a little taken aback by the snapping - and Bash, quite pissed - he continued. "You need to calm down. We'll find him, but we've got to think."
I took a deep breath, then nodded. "I'm sorry, I'm just...Im really nervous."
"We all are, Sky." Jerome mumbled, and everyone nodded in response.
I walked over to the stool, hefting myself up to it and sitting down. "Okay," I said, turning to them. "Any ideas so far?"
"One, but it's a stre-" before he could finish, there was a loud knock at the door. I glanced around the room at all the surprised faces before asking "is anyone late? Anyone not here?"
"We're all here, Sky. Every single one of us."
That sent shivers up my spine, and I jumped off the stool, my feet slamming onto the hard wood. I feel like that would've hurt if I had enough energy to give a shit.
I opened the door, only to be slammed in the head with reality. There was another package, wrapped like the last, only this one had words across the top.
"Love you baby."
Immediately my heart speed up. This was from Ty, right?! Dawn wouldn't send me something like this. She was trying to hurt Ty, not me.
I ran back in, gently yet quickly placing it on the counter. For once, I felt like I had a piece of Ty in my arms. Of course I couldn't have the full one just yet, but I would soon.
"JASON!" I screamed, running into the room where everyone was seated. "JASON IM STARTLED. IM SO STARTLED JASON."
"Whoa whoa whoa." Ian said, referencing for me to calm down. "What's wrong, Sky?"
"Package, Ty..." I was barely able to the get the words out I was so excited. Ty was here, possibly breaking out!
"What do you mean?!" Everyone cried at once, causing me to jump back, even though I was still laughing with joy. I ran into the other room, nearly tripping, and grabbed the package.
Setting it down on the bar table, everyone gathered around it, reading the note. All 30 eyes were on the gentle cardboard as I slowly outstretched my hands, shaking lightly.
The moment that they touched the wrapping, I knew something was wrong. Something just clicked with me, and all my hope was gone. I didn't let the others on though, in case I was just being paranoid.
I knew I wasn't, though...
It was another DVD. Jerome snatched it from my hand without warning, his fluffy paw scraping my flesh.
"Jer-!" before I could finish, the bacca had the DVD in the player and ready to be played. We all gathered around the TV set as Jerome punched play.
"Why hello Sky." Came in the feminine voice of Miss Katherine, and I winced. "Thank you SO very much for the response! It definitely helped my plan a lot. I didn't think you would be that stupid."
My eyes widened. Why was she calling it stupid? I put my hands under my chin in the 'Sherlock' position as she continued.
"Of course, you didn't actually think that would frighten me or something, would you?" She paused, then giggled lightly. "Well, if you did. I'm quite sorry, but...it backfired, Hun. Thanks for the torture devise, we were running out!"
The camera cut to one of the worst scenes I've ever seen. Ty sat in a chair, blood trickling freshly on his face and his hands tied. He was bloodied, bruised and beat, and I think he was clinging onto life.
That wasn't even the worst part, though...
No, the worst part was the video.
It was me, the video I left in the village.
Except it was different.
Much. Much different.
"Dawn," it began, and that's when I knew something was wrong. I had said "Hello, Dawn."
"I love you."
Ty and I erupted into tears at the same time. His were short, as it seemed that he didn't have the energy anymore, but mine were long and flowing. I hiccuped and gasped for breath as I looked into his eyes, the seemingly broken pools that were usually so lively and full were shattered. He looked away, shaking his eyes and squeezing his eyes tight.
"And I promise I'll save you," every eye in the room was on me at this point, some hands were patting my back, and some people were glued to the tv.
"Oh, and by the way Ty. I will find you, and I will kill you." I bawled even more, stuffing my arms into my sleeve. How could she...Ty was broken now. I had little faith in ever fixing him again.
That broke me.
"I will get revenge."
The video went black, only to flicker back to life over and over again.
"Hello Dawn,"
"Hello Dawn,"
"Hello Dawn,"
Replayed multiple times. By the time the video was finished for the fifth time, Ty's eyes were watering again. I didn't want him crying any more, it was dangerous for him to loose the water.
The screen finally went back to Katie, who was chuckled, leaning back in her chair and pressed her palms together.
"Aww..." She said, pouting fakely. "How sad. Oh well." She began to get out of the frame, when she suddenly stopped, then sat back down. "Oh, and by the way...goodnight!!!"
"Wha-" I was cut off by a bang.
I was on the floor.
Everything hurt.
People were screaming my name, but I couldn't hear it.
All I could hear was another name chanting in my head.
Ty,
Ty,
Ty.

~Authors Note~

Thanks for the ideas! The replaying comes from Heartpuddle aka mucky aka Nucky aka FUUUCCKKKYYY.
Sky getting hurt comes from rebecca8822!
If you sent in an idea, I should get to it ;)

Um...
I'm really disappointed with how this is coming out XD I really hate this book...I feel like it's just coming out terribly.
Sequels are never as good as the originals, I suppose.