Chapter 55 - Secrets (Finale)

-Chapter 55 (Finale)-

-Ty's POV-

I lay in Skys grip, snuggled up to his side. He was so warm and comforting...it was scary how attached to this man I could get.

I felt so bad hiding a secret from him....today, Sky. I promise.

Adam suddenly shifted, nearly squishing me under his body weight. I let out a loud squeak, trying to push him off without waking up. My fatal attempts fell, and I couldn't breathe well.

"Sky!" I cried, and his eyes flipped open. He put his hands at my sides, lifting himself up and allowing me a chance to take in breaths. "What?!? What's wrong?!?!

"N-No." I chuckled. "It's fine. You were just squishing me." A grin spread across his lips, and he leaned down, kissing me gently. I reached up, connecting our lips once more, and grinning myself.

"Did you have a good nights sleep?" He asked, flipping over and turning to look at me.

No, my subconscious screamed.

"Yeah." I smirked. "You?"

"Good." He answered softly, but he was studying my face more than concentrating on my conversation. He ran his hand down my cheeks suddenly, before movie up to my forehead. He recoiled at the touch.

"I think your sick Ty, your forehead is going INSANE."

I let out a sigh, nodding. He lifted his hand, and without a second thought I intertwined our fingers. It calmed me to feel his skin against mine, his breaths against my neck and his voice flooding my ear.

"I'll be right back, okay baby?" He asked, kissing my lips gently once more. I quickly bobbed my head as he got out of bed, heading for the bathroom on wobbly, tired feet.

That left me to think. Two weeks ago, Sky Dahlberg and I, Tyler Collins, had gotten married. I glanced down at my ring, smiling and fiddling with it. It was the best decision I've ever made - EVER. He's amazing and perfect and...

I just hope he accepts me after I tell him.

My thoughts raced, and my bones felt numb. All of this. It was all so...terrible. Unreal. First I get sucked into Minecraft, then I kidnapped and tortured, now this...oh wait.

I leaned over, yanking open my part of the dresser. I reached into the drawer, pulling out the piece of ripped and crumpled paper and nearly cradling it in my arms.

"I-I can't." I choked, holding it away, but staring at it with lustfull eyes. Yes.

With a pull, I began reading it, reliving the memories.

Slash my skin,
Break my bones,
I'll cough up blood,
But you don't know.

I'm paralyzed,
I just can't move.
But the pain outside,
Is nothing to you.

Mind games,
That's all this is.
Your half insane,
Where no one can live.

Ask me questions,
Do what you dare.
Strap me down,
To an electric chair.

My can murder me,
Wipe my slate a clear.
But this pain is nothing,
My only problem is he won't be here.

((Poem by TheSilentPoet11, thanks!!!!))

"Ty," said a sudden voice, and I jumped. Sky was right behind me, reading the poem from over my shoulder. He turned me around, pressing a gentle kiss before slipping the thermometer into my mouth.

Adam grabbed the poem from my hands before I could protest, being gentle with it but ignoring my cries of protest.

His eyes softened the more he read. Finally, he was done and was in basic tears. "Ty..." He said softly, handing it back to me. I folded it up - unable to speak because of the thermometer - and stuffed it in my pocket.