Chapter 39 - I Promise

-Chapter 3....9?-

-Bodils POV-

I shot up from my peaceful dream, gasping as my head spun and my chest heaved up and down. The loud BANG had woken me up, and it kept repeating over and over in my head. I groaned and raised my hand to my head to make it stop.
"T-Tyler? Did you hear tha-" I stopped short when I realized there wasn't a shaking figure next to me. He gets absolutely terrified by loud noises. He wasn't next to me.
My heart suddenly burned and I let out a squeak at the deafening idea.
"TYLER!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, creating it to become raw in mere milliseconds. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest as I waited for a response.
It never came.
I threw my legs over our bed, tugging my jeans on quickly along with my suit. I chucked the tie over the bed, not caring.
I ripped open the door, and it bounced open with a BANG and a CLICK. But once again, I couldn't find the energy or heart to care.
Thank god the bed we were borrowing was on the first floor. I called once again, screaming at the top of my lungs "TYLER?!"
I flew open the door, looking around frantically. It was a dark night, the clanking of skeletons and the fizzing of a nearby creeper scared me from beyond compare. I leaned against the door, my chest heaving a tears dripping down my face.
"Ugh..." Came a low moan, and I glanced down at my side. Leaning against the house, right next to the door, was Tyler, laying unconscious.
"Oh...my god..." I mumbled, kneeling down next to the body and ignoring how my knees cracked. My hands darted to his wound, taking away his own bloodied hand from covering it and peering at it myself.
My throat became dry as I forced back weak sobs. The bullet pierced his chest, dangerously close to where his heart laid. Blood poured out from around where the lead object was implanted. I grabbed his hand, squeezing it tight and I used the other hand to rip off a long piece of my sleeve. Without hesitation I picked him up, cuddling him close and wrapping the cloth around his stomach. I then set him back down, pressing onto the wound. That's all I could remember from the high school health classes.
"Seto..." I mumbled, hugging him close and the writing my fingers through his hair as I continued to press. "Seto will have a cure, right? He'll fix you and you'll be fine...you'll be perfect, and back sleeping with me, and it'll be like nothing happened." Tears steamed thickly down my face as I pressed our foreheads together.
"Please, Tyler...just be alright....I'll go get Seto..."
"Did someone say my name?"
I spun around to see Seto, his eyebrow raised and his hood fallen back only slightly.
"Badass..." I mumbled, turning back around and pressing a kiss to Tyler's forehead. He twitched in my arms, wincing in his deep sleep.
"Can you help him?" I asked gently, cradling the wilted body in my arms.
"I'll see. His hair is messed up, by the way. Not so hot." Seto mumbled, kneeling down next to us and looking over the wound. He unwrapped my sleeve, replacing it with real gauze.
"Your so gay..." I mumbled, and he stopped, turning to me and slapping me - gently, playfully - in the face. "So are you, idiot."
He turned back to Tyler, who was still completely out cold.
"Check his pulse." He demanded, his hands working quickly to clean out the wound.
My hand darted out, grabbing his hand and pressing my thumb against his vein.
"Weak," I whimpered "but there. He's going be alright...right?"
"He should be. It didn't hit his heart. Listen, I'm going to shock him awake. He's going to be in a lot of pain."
"Okay," I mumbled, propping him up in my arms. I watched as Seto pulled his hands back, and a red orb formed in this palms. He pulled back even farther, and the orb flew out, striking Tyler right where the bullet was.
My boyfriends eyes darted open, and a ear-piercing, pain-filled scream fell from his lips. He shook and shuddered, and I held onto him as tightly as possible.
"Shh...." I whispered as he screamed again and again. He clung onto my arm for pure terror, and I threaded my fingers through his hair.
"I-it hurts!!!!!" He screamed, and I held him as close as possible. "Babe, your fine...I promise, I've got you. I promise."
He continued screaming, and I squeezed him even closer, kissing his lips gently.
"I promise..."

-A/N-
sorry for no update yesterday, and that this is so short. On the 1st of February, 2014, my girlfriend, OptimisticJoy, Oppy, Mia or Arielle passed away. I got the information Monday night.
I spent most of yesterday talking with Nicole. So I'm sorry if updates are rather choppy. I also felt that all of you should know this.
Bye guys.