Chapter 53 - Pain, Without Love

-Chapter 53-

I glanced over at Ty, who had his head pressed against the window and was smiling at me out of the corner of his eyes. I had to smile to myself.

I was driving, since Ty had gotten up earlier to get things ready and hadn't gotten as much sleep.

"Are you excited?" He asked softly, catching me off guard. He had his head in his hand, and he was gazing out the window as the trees and blurs if green rushed past the car. I trained my eyes on the road, smiling as I spoke.

"Of course. I'm marrying the most perfect person in the world, and I couldn't ask for more from him."

I let my eyes dart over to see Ty, wide smile, staring at me with loving eyes. "I'm happy too." He whispered. "Really happy."

My smirk pulled itself wider while I kept my hands tight on the steering wheel. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ty reach over and turn on the radio.

"Pain, without love.
Pain, can't get enough.
Pain, well I like it rough
Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothin at all."

"Ty..." I said softly, shaking my head. "Turn it off, love."

"No." He said, surprising me. "It's fine."

"But Ty, last time we listened to this-"

"-I broke down like a baby." He cut in, making me chuckle lightly. "Well I wouldn't put it that way, but yeah."

"I know." He whispered, shaking his head. "But...I've gotta get over it all sometime, right? I mean, yeah, it still hurts...and it always will. But I'm going to be marrying the most amazing person on the face of the earth today, and what can top that? It's going to hurt forever, but it's in the last, and..." He took a deep breath, as he had been rambling. It made me laugh affectionately and reach over, keeping one hand on the wheel and intertwining my other fingers with his.

"And I just want to show you I can get over it."

I took in a deep breath, pulling into the parking lot of the church. I put the car in break and sat there, in complete silence, for a few moments. I heard a clicking and looked over to see Ty getting out. I immediately reached out, grabbing his wrist and making him squeak. I pulled him onto my lap, not caring if anyone was watching or not.

I ran my thumb over his cheek, checking for the wetness of tears. Nothing. I smiled and cradled his body close, cupping his head in one hand and using the other to wrap around his back.

"Ty," I said firmly. "I don't care, alright? You don't need to prove anything to me. If your doing something, do it for yourself, not for me."

He nodded slowly, and my smile grew even wider before I reached out, pressing a gentle kiss to my lovers lips.

"Alright, babe. Let's go get married."

-----Time Skip, Right Before Marriage----

-Ty's POV-

I was shaking. Badly. Sky must've noticed because, from in front of me on the pedestal, he reached out and placed a hand on my arm. I relaxed at the gesture, and he smiled in success.

"Before I join these two in holy matrimony, does anyone protest." I swear to god if any of my asshole family members protest I'm gonna shoot them.

.... NICE TY!

There was silence. If a cricket had been chirping out there in the audience, you would be able to hear it. Sky and I let out a sigh of relief at the same time, and then turned and grinned at each other.

"Well do either of you have a speech?" Sky froze up at the words, shaking his head no. I took a steady breath. I only had one line, a single eight words for Sky. The final words I say before I'm officially married, and I plan to make them the best ones I've ever said. I shuffled on my feet a little bit, before I had the urge to do it.

Taking Sky's hands in mine, I intertwined our fingers, took a deep breath, and said "Thank you for pulling me from the darkness."

A ghost of a smile fell upon my lovers lips. "I always will."

"Well then." The priest had his eyebrows raised, and I could tell he didn't truly understand why I said all that.
Well, it was between Sky and I. When he had first rescued me, I thanked him for pulling me from the darkness. It sounded...most appropriate, after the entire...Minecraft thing.

He handed both Sky and I a ring. "Do you, Adam Dahlberg, take Tyler Collins as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Sky nodded.

"Do you, Tyler Collins, take Adam Dahlberg as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I said confidently, receiving a few cheers from the audience.

"I now pronounce you to be married. You may now kiss the groom." The man took a step back and Sky came closer, enclosing me in his hug and lifting into the air.

I let out a squeak, holding onto him for dear life and for making the entire crowd luagh. He pulled back- not setting me down though - and pressed a kiss to my lips.

I giggled, kissing him back, except pressing a little bit harder. He wrapped his arms around my back, clinging onto me as if he believed I was going to disappear.

"Sky,' I whispered with a chuckle "I'm not gonna run, I promise."

"I know."

-Even Later, After the Party-

-Sky's POV-

I laughed loudly as Ty's clung onto my, holding on as tight as physically possible. "Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky." He went on, burying his head in the crook of my neck.

"Ty!" I laughed loudly, unlocking the door skillfully - one hand, get on my level - and walking it. I kicked it close behind me and walked over to the couch, dropping Ty on it with a soft POOF. He grunted, almost hitting his head on the arm rest, but I caught it quickly.

"Sky," he panted, a mixture between pissed off and hysterical. "I can't believe you did that."

I simply shrugged. "Everyone was drunk, Ty. It was just a matter of time before someone mistakes you for an angel and tries to kiss you."

Ty blushed and cringed at the same time. It was true - sometimes in public, people would flirt with either of us, both girls and boys. We would kindly reject...unless they kept at it, of course. Then someone needs a bitch-slap.

"Yeah, well, I REJECTED them!" Ty tried to reason, and I just laughed softly.

"You better have." I dropped the bag of wedding presents on the floor and walked over to the couch, sitting down directly over Ty's stomach. He blushed and coughed slightly, so I moved down...right onto his...oh jesus.

"It is a tradition, isn't it?" I winked.

Ty sighed. "Hell yeah it is. I like traditions."

-A/N-

Hello peoples :)

The next chapter will be a mix of smut and fluff! Something for everyone ;) like always I'll announce the beginning and end. I know your thinking - "oh god more smut no please why" but this is actually kinda necessary so...SORRIESNOTSORRIES :3

The chapter after that one will be the last, and trust me, you won't be disappointed (≧∇≦)

P.S. Scare you with that chapter title dou? XD