Chapter 14 - Ground

- Chapter 14 -

~Ty's POV~

Once we had my arm in a wrap - which took forever, it hurt like hell and I kept wincing, which made Sky stop and comfort me, which took up three minutes, which eventually made it take two hours to get the goddamn thing on- Sky and I ate our breakfast. He never once let go of my hand, and kept leaning over and pecking my lips. His questions of "Are you sure your alight?" Drove me to insanity.
"Sky," I said, shifting so I was staring right into his eyes. I took his head in my hands and looked deep into his eyes before continuing. "Calm down. I'm fine."
"Are you sure?" He asked for the 5th time today. "Those cuts were deep, Ty, I'm not su-"
"Shut up," I instructed "and trust me."
He nodded slowly and sat back on the couch, but not without giving my forehead a small kiss. I chuckled and rested my head on his chest, sighing and closing my eyes.
Suddenly, Jerome burst into the living room. "Hey doods," he had picked up some of Mitch's vocabulary, being with him for so long. "We're almost out of steak. Who wants to go hunting?"
"Me and Sky will," I said absentmindedly, eyes still closed. "Spare Jason from doing it again."
In walked a chuckling Mitch, who put his hand on Jerome's shoulder. "He came home in a mess. He was crying so hard and only Bash could calm him down."
"Poor guy," I muttered, fumbling with the ring that lay on my fingers. I still couldn't believe that, a month ago today, Sky had proposed. It was unreal.
"Yeah, we'll do it," Adam murmured, rubbing my shoulders. "Come on Ty."
"Yeah. Let's go." I mumbled.

~Time Skip~

We walked around the woods, slashing through everything edible that we could find. I tried to ignore the gruesome feeling of having blood on my hands, and knowing that I killed something innocent. We needed the food though, and I couldn't get all mushy.
"A-Are we almost done?" I gagged as I picked pieces of pig brain off my sword. I think Sky noticed my uncomfortableness and come over, slipping a hand under my arms and kissing me gently.
"Almost. Just a few more. I promise." He murmured, smiling. I nodded and trusted him to keep it.
As we continued to walk, I became aware of a slight rumble in the ground. At first, I dismissed it. We were constantly dismissing stuff that we didn't get - that had become an adapted part of Minecraft.
But this was different. It got so bad once that I stumbled, and thank god Sky was there to catch me, or I would've gone face-first into a river.
"Whoa, whoa!" He cried, holding me close, "What happened?"
"T-The ground," I stumbled over my words, staring down at the grass blocks below us. They shuddered again, and I clutched onto Adam to keep us both steady.
"Hey, I got you." He cooed, looking up and around. "As far as I remember, Minecraft doesn't HAVE earthquakes, does it?"
"I don't think s-" just as I was speaking, a female, blood-lustful voice filled the sky. "Oh, Tyler, sweetheart. You guessed your demise." There was an evil chuckle, and both Adams and I's eyes were on the sky. Not on the ground.
"How boring." She snapped, and then the world slowed down. Too late, I realized her plan. I looked below me just as the ground caved. A dark, endless void stared back at me, and my eyes widened. I did the first thing I could think of. I shoved Adam away. Away from danger.
My feet began to slip, and I realized I wasn't going to keep my balance on the edge for long. My blocked foot lost its footing, and I felt myself begin to tumble, tumble, tumble...
The air was knocked out of my as my hand caught on the edge of the remaining ground. My breathing was hard and I glanced beneath me, at the endless void that stared deep into my soul. I closed my eyes tight. I knew it would be a matter of time before Dawn cut off the ground I was clutched onto, and I would go down.
"Ty!" I heard Adam scream, and an arm grabbed mine. I stared up at the face which was straining from pulling me up.
I decided to help, and kicked my feet on the edge to give myself a boost. Working together, my body got over the edge.
I breathed hard as Sky held me. We were both panting, and my hands were red and cut up. Sky had red, bruised and bleeding elbows from when I had shoved him. I lay in his arms, my head against his chest as we both panted and took gulps of air.
"H-Hey," he cradled my head like a baby, pulling me back and staring into my eyes. "You okay?"
"F-Fine," I stumbled, burying my head back into his chest.
"Then come on," he smirked "let's go home."

~Authors Note~

THIS IS ALL I HAVE TIME FOR TODAY, I HOPE ITS ENOUGH. I JUST GOT PIC COLLAGE AND IM LIKE GOING NUTS. COME FOLLOW ME @ TheAbandonedAngel WWHHHOO SELF ADVERTISING K BAI <3

...I'm just a tad drunk.