Chapter 45 - THE SKY IS TALKING!

-Chapter 45-

((Sorry for no update, I'm sick! :( ))

-Sky's POV-

"Come on Ty!" I held my arms out as he struggled to walk towards me, stumbling every few steps. He tripped at the end, falling into my arms. He let out a heavy gasp as his chest hit mine, and I just chuckled as I pulled him back, staring him straight in the eyes.

"Sorry..." He mumbled. "My legs keep turning to mush."

I smirked to myself and brushed some hair out of his face. "Don't be sorry. Come on, let's try again. You can do it."

It had been a whole two weeks since the whole Seto incident. Things were going better, and Ty was almost fully healed - his ribs were no longer showing, and his fever was barely even there. Of course, the marks on his skin and the fact that he couldn't walk for the life of him wouldn't be going away any time soon. I couldn't help the first, but I knew his position was making him sad and bringing the feeling of worthlessness - trust me, I've been around my fiancé long enough to know his mood at certain times - and I wanted to rid him of both feelings.

"Let's go again." I chuckled, and he nodded and waddled the other way, using me for support. This whole thing was really like teaching a baby to walk for the first time - only cuter.

I looked over to Tyler and Bodil, who were sitting in chairs, hands linked and the others were used to sip smoothies. #Merome sat next to them, doing just the same thing. I had also noticed that Jerome had been super over-protective of Mitch lately - didn't go anywhere without him and wouldn't leave his side - which I'm guessing is just him being nervous.

Seto was inside, still unable to move anything. Ian was constantly caring too him, but neither had any idea when the sorcerer would fully be on his feet. Probably not for another two weeks.

I caught Ty once more as he fell into my grip, and let out a frustrated groan. "This is haaaarrrrrddddddddd." He whined like a small child.

I sniggered "That's what he said."

He hit my check, still giggling though. "Pedo..." He mumbled, before using me to push himself up. He tottered on his feet for a few moments, before falling right back down.

I chuckled, catching him once more and cradling him subconsciously. "Yeah, well your not too great yourself, Mr. V-Neck!"

He turned his grin into a fake pour, crossed his arms and turned away. "Ples don't do dis."

"TOO LATE!" I exploded in his ear, making him fall to the ground laughing so hard "I DID IT!"

Ty said "NURRRRR!" Before getting up and brushing himself off. He propped on his knees, before looking at me, a truly sad look in his eyes. "This is impossiiibbbllleeee!"

I chuckled lightly. "Don't worry, Ty, you'll ge-"

"Sky?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up for a second." I glanced up at him, confused, as he stared at the ground. His look was focused, but his eyes told a different story. They were scared and unsure as his body shook and shuddered lightly. "Ty." I whispered gently, holding him tightly "what are you looking at? What's wrong?"

Without taking his eyes away he spoke "Dawn is alive, right." It was more of a demand than a question, but I shakily answered "Y-Yes. But we agreed not to worry about it-"

"The grounds shaking." He mumbled, and my eyes slowly lowered to the ground. Now that he mentioned it, I was vaguely aware of a slight shuddering and shaking under neath us. Ty wrapped his arms around my neck, clinging onto me, while I hugged him tightly around the waist.