-Chapter 6- Christmas Flights...Uh Oh.

~Chapter 6~

~Sky's POV~

I leaned back, letting out a sigh. My eyes danced around the room - to Ty, who lay under my arm, to Mitch, who was fast asleep against Jerome, and Jerome himself, who was gently threading his fingers through BenjaCanada's hair.

"So..." Jerome said slowly, eyeing both of us with uncertainty. "What now?"

"I don't know," I answered honestly "we have no resource, no idea of who could've done i-" suddenly, my words were caught in my throat. My eyes widened and I shook my head slowly.

"Ty..." I whispered, glancing down at the small man. He glanced up at me, his chocolate eyes full of confusion.

"What?"

"Your phone. The text. Is there any way...?"

Ty's face turned white as a sheet, and he slowly shook his head. He shoved his hand into his pocket, the fabric bulging in order to let his hand in. He came out with the small metal object, which I grabbed from his hand and quickly turned on. The background was him and I, posing in front of our favorite restaurant down town. We were both in tuxes, because that night was a special Minecraft meeting - discussing the TC LA house, which we would be moving into in a few months. Back then it was just an idea, now it's a real thing.

I shook my head, ridding of the annoying memories. I tapped the text icon, and the app popped up. I smirked at the messages he had, but ignored them and scrolled down to the unknown number.

The message still burned the phone, the pixels perfectly crafting those three words that made Ty and I shiver.

Waste of air.

LL

Suddenly, I gasped. The little grey square with three white dots became visible, which meant the person was texting.

"Guys." I said quickly. Jerome, Ty, and a very sleepy-looking Mitch got up, looking at the phone.

Ty gasped and grabbed my arm, maybe for support, maybe so he could feel something there. Holding the phone in one hand, I shifted, putting my arm around his shoulder and holding him closer.

We all sat in silence, watching the small devise try to process what he was saying. Seconds dragged into minutes before finally the anticipated message pixelated on the screen.

New dimensions.

LL

Ty held my arm closer, tucking into my side like a puzzle piece.

"What does that mean?" Mitch asked sleepily, still leaning on Jerome, who was basically now a wall for the Canadian.

"Don't know." I whispered, staring at the small screen. Slowly I looked up, finally shaking my head to get out of the daze I was stuck in.

"Yes, well..." I said, turning to the duo who were standing there, half asleep, in our living room. "Do you guys have a flight back home?"

"Pshhh!" Jerome cried, flicking his wrist. "It's Christmas! Of course not. Stroke of luck getting here in the first place, no way we're getting back."

"So you've got unwanted presents!" Mitch cried, in the most enthusiastic voice he could muster.

"Yes, well...that's...fantastic!" I faked a smile, nodding hollowly. This meant a lot more - Ty and I always spent the holidays together, it was weird having someone else in the household. But oh well, they're good friends, and it IS Christmas!

"Alright." Ty said happily. "Same room as last time, I suppose."

~Meanwhile~

~???'s POV~ (WOULD YOU GUYS STOP SPIT-TAKING ALL OVER YOUR SCREENS?! GAWD.)

I slammed my hand down on the desk, making the entire room rumble. The dirt walls around us shook, the tiny pebbles of rock falling to the ground.

"WE NEED THIS DONE!" I shouted to the cowering man in front of me.

"STOP YOUR TEXTING GAMES AND GET TO THE PROJECT!"

"I-Im sorry, m-miss..." He trembled. A small smile danced across my lips, and I shook my head mischievously

"Well, yes. I really do like that 'miss' thing. That's nice."

"But-"

"AH! Your not allowed to say my name, you know that. The people want suspense."

(Leave the fourth wall the fuck alone.)

"I mean, ah, your not allowed to say it because people might hear. Learn that boy."

"Yes, miss..." He whimpered, slowly walking out the door. Before he left, however, he turned around. He eyed me, then asked the one question I've been waiting for.

"When are we doing it, miss?"

"Tomorrow." A smirk danced across my lips. "They're teleported tomorrow."

~Authors Note~

THIS TOTALLY WASNT A FILLER CHAPTER HAHAHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

OPSKOSCN

ANYWAYS

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SMUT, JUST CAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT.

DONT JUDGE.

AND AFTER THAT THINGS WILL....HHHAAPPPEEEN.

AHAHSHIJCDBHJJDWECCDJEWHBJDEHWCJBCVEHJWDB HOW FUN.

K BAI.