Chapter 40 - Just a Dream

-Bodils POV-

I cradled the body in my arms, which was now just whimpering and shaking. He held my hand behind his head, and the other against his cold arm.
"Shh..." I cooed gently for what seemed like the fiftieth time in the last hour. I leaned down, kissing his forehead gently and cradling his body back and forth slowly.
"Will he be alright." I demanded softly, not bothering to look up at Seto. I kept my eyes glued to the deeply injured man.
"..." There was silence, and I tensed. "S-Seto? He's gonna be fine, right? I mean, you healed him and-"
"Woah, woah, woah." Seto chuckled. He kneeled down next to me, taking away Tyler's bloodied hand and inspecting the wound. My Tyler winced, so I gave him a gentle squeeze.
Seto's face was a mix of emotion, none of which made me fee happy. At all.
Pain, anguish, guilt. He bit his lip gently - decisions. And worst of all...
Lies.
"He should be fine." He mumbled, pushing himself back up. He grabbed his leather backpack off the ground and slung it over his shoulder without much care. After pulling both of his arms through the sleeves, he reached up and flipped his hood over his head.
"I'm going to bring him to our room," I said slowly. I didn't trust Seto too much, but at the moment I had nothing else to go on. He was my only option.
Anyways, maybe he was nervous about something else. At least....I hoped so.
"Okay," he mumbled, turning around. I couldn't see his face as he pulled his sleeves up. "I'm going to go get Ian. I think it would be best if I just stayed here for the night."
"W-Why?" I asked gently, squeezing Bodil even tighter in fear.
"J-Just in case." He still refused to look at me. I was becoming less sure of him by the moment.
"Okay..." I mumbled slowly, gently lifting up the body. I leaned over, kissing his forehead, cooing something in his ear.
"See ya..." Seto mumbled, and began walking away. I let out a sigh before lifting up the body, earning a low sigh from him.
"You'll be fine," I promised with a whisper. "You trust me, right?"
"Yeah..." Came his low reply. "But neither of us trust Seto."

-Sky's POV-

My eyes fluttered open to Ty frantically shaking me. His fever had gone down in the last few days, but it wasn't fully gone.
I immediately grabbed his arm, shaking my head wildly to get the sleepiness out.
"Ty!" I cried, quickly wrapping my arms around his torso and pulling him closer. "What's wrong? Do you feel bad?! Did you have a bad dream?! Did you-"
He pressed a finger to my lips, causing me to go silent. My eyes widened as he whispered "I heard a gunshot..."
"What do you mean?" I asked softly, intertwining our fingers. His hands were hot and sweaty, leading me to wonder how long he had actually been up.
"Gunshot. About 20 minutes ago...it woke me up." I nodded, pressing him against me. We sat in silence for a long time before we heard the door creak open, and Bodil walked past the door to the living room.
"Bodil," I hissed, and he turned around. I stared in disbelief at the limp body in his arms.
"W-Was Tyler shot?" Ty asked in my arms, clinging onto me. Bodil looked tragically sad, and I felt so bad for him...
"He'll be fine..." Bodil mumbled, though he sounded unsure. "Seto...he promised..."
I nodded gently, pulling both Ty and I up in a sitting position. He sat on my lap, my legs becoming more spread out the farther our you went. I had my arms wrapped around him in a crossed position, and my chin was inches from his head as I talked. "Bodil, we've gotta trust Seto. He's a sorcerer, and he's the most powerful force we've got. Also, I think..." I looked away for a moment. "I think something's been bothering him. Something bad. I'm not sure what, but-"
"Her," Ty suddenly spoke up. I peered down at him, and so did Bodil. Tyler was nearly unconscious in the Bulgarians arms and gave no response.
"Here," I said suddenly, patting the spot on the couch next to us. Bodil nodded in thanks and walked over, sitting down and laying Tyler across his lap.
"Ty..." I asked softly, resting my chin on his forehead. "What do you mean by 'her'."

-Ty's POV, Flashback-

I groaned, lifting my head up. I lay on the ground, everything hurting to my core. I slowly lifted my head to my head, the pounding wouldn't stop. I pressed both palms to my head in hopes of it stopping, but...to no avail.
"Aww," cooed a sudden voice. "He's hurt. How cute." I slowly pushed myself up, sucking in the breath at he pain that collided with my body.
I recognized that voice, but I had to have been wrong. I mean....she's a part of this, sure, but she's...her. She wouldn't dare.
"Let..." I growled, forcing myself to my feet. "Me go."
"Why should I? You have something I want, and anyways, it's fun to watch you struggle and fight." She floated down, scraping her long fingernail gainer my neck. I shivered at the touch, shaking my head in resistance.
"What do I have." I fought back a low growl.
She just giggled, before placing a palm on my headphones. My blood froze and I slowly looked up to see her arm. I began shivering at the mere touch.
"Let go," I whimpered softly "Please just let go! That's the last thing my mom gave me! Don't touch them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-End o' Flashback-

I stared up at Sky, who looked down at me with pure worry. He took my head in his hands, pressing a gentle kiss to my forehead. My eyes widened and he pulled me into even a tighter hug.
"Why didn't you ask me?" He asked gently, and I shook my head.
"No reason for you to know. It was just...a dream."
"Ty...nothing's just a dream anymore." Sky held me even closer and I nuzzled my face into his neck.
"So," I mumbled, turning back to Bodil, who was cradling Tyler as close as possible and barely paying attention. "Will he be alright?"

-A/N-

There will be a valentines one shot out, cause the point that this story will be at during Friday doesn't really match up.