Waste of Air 2 - New Dimensions

- Preview -

~~~ Waste of Air Preview ~~~

~Sky's POV~

First I opened my eyes 

Then I felt such a strange breeze

My eyes fluttered open, and a strange breeze swept over my cheeks and caused my to shudder from the pure cold. It was freezing out.  

"Ugh..." I groaned, putting my blocky hand to my pounding head.

I had traveled to a world made of blocks 

Totally unbeknownst to me.

W-Wait... 

BLOCKY?! 

I jumped a little, then stared down at the hand. It had little patches of black leading up to a white trim - just like my Minecraft skin. 

Minecraft.  

I looked around, my eyes flying open as I looked up at the trees that were being rustled in my the wind. I heard cows mooing in the distance. I shivered once again, clutching my painfully familiar amulet close to my heart. 

How did this happen? 

Why am I here? 

What's my purpose in this place?

I slowly got up, the headache pounding throughout me as I struggled to stand. "Come on..." I muttered, and pushed myself off the ground.  

I stood on my feet, swaying lightly before finally steadying myself. 

"Ty...?" I called out worriedly, shaking my head to rid of the dizziness. Ty wasn't beside me. He had to be beside me... 

"Ty!!!" I called out again, more clearer.  

I was met with a big groan, but it obviously wasn't Ty's. This persons voice cracked halfway through it - and I only know one person with that voice. 

"Tyler..." I muttered, and began to sprint in the direction of my fellow Team Crafted member. I nearly fell over my own feet trying to get there. 

He lay, by a tree, completely unconscious. Bodil lay next to him, gently propped up against the tree and eyes lidded. He looked barely conscious, but the Brotato was completely out of it.  

"Bodil!" I cried, kneeling down next to him. I took him by the shoulders and began to wildly shake him. His eyes flew open, and he looked around viciously. 

"What?! Where?!" He screamed, jumping up. He was about to karate-chop me into smithereens, but he suddenly stopped, eyes wide. 

"S-Sky?!" He stuttered, staring at him, eyes as big as saucers. I nodded glumly. 

He peered down next to him, seeing the sleeping face of his boyfriends Minecraft skin. He stared down at himself, seemingly recognizing the familiar suit and tie. 

"Tyler.." He muttered, dropping to his feet. I began to awkward.y walk away as he continuously shook the man, but not without wishing them luck. 

"Ty?!" I called again, cupping my mouth with my hands. My head raced and pulsed - I had to find him. Where was he? 

Suddenly, there was another groan from off in the distance, and I rolled my eyes. This'll be fun.

~Time Skip~

One hour later. We've found every single TC member there is - Bodil, Tyler, Kermit, Quentin, Sparklez, Jason, Bash, Mat, Brice, Jerome, Mitch, Ian, Seto, and so on. 

But no Ty. 

We had yet to find Ty. 

All the other couples had spawned next to each other, hugging each other or fingers intertwined. 

Why not us? 

I groaned with frustration, sliding down the rock. I felt the Maddy grass on it slither past my gloved hand. 

"T-Ty?" I called out, my voice raw from shouting.  

He was there. 

His body lay, by the river, completely wilted. His hand hung into the water, his other hand resting on his chest. 

"TY!" I screamed, running and falling to my knees and scooped him up. I gently cradled him closely, kissing his forehead and lips every once and a while. 

"Come on...wake up..." The rest of the boys had caught up by then, and Seto kneeled down next to us. He placed a hand on Ty's forehead, then felt his cheeks. 

"What's wrong with him?" I asked fretfully. His mouth twisted into a deep frown. 

"I have no idea, but it's not good. I know ONE thing, though!"  

My hopes rose. "Really? What?!" 

"We've traveled to the world of Minecraft."