Chapter FIIIIFFFFFTTTYYY (50) - I Can Help You, But You Must Help Me

-Chapter Motha-Fuckin-Fiftay-

I held the sword right, my hands clammy. She knew it too, because she just smirked at me.

"Oh, poor Ty," she cooed fakely, a smirk dancing across her face. Her wigs were still blazing, and now her eyes were leaving small dots of red, indicating that she was getting more mad. That terrified me, but I couldn't be weak anymore.

"Shut up," I snarled. "Your only doing this because your pathetic yourself! You put others down because that makes you feel better! Guess what? SKY DOESNT LOVE YOU. AND YOU NEED TO GET THE HELL OVER IT." I was screaming now but I didn't even give a crap.

I wanted her gone.

I just wanted to cuddle with my boyfriend - to live in a normal world where we can be us WITHOUT SOMEONE GETTING IN BETWEEN

*COUGH* DAWN *COUGH*

"Pshhh," Dawn chuckled lightly, circling me slowly and letting her eyes roam over my lightly shaking body. She was inspecting me - checking for any and all weak points, I suppose. "Why should anyone even look at you, never mind date you. You were abused until you were seven-teen, along with going to school and getting bullied almost every day. Then twenty year old Adam Dahlberg came across you, made a youtube channel and blew up. He came to visit you after a quite embarrassing mistake with Skype, and found Luke, your brother abusing you. He saved you, but not before you were stabbed, leaving a permanent scar. Nowadays you've healed and are attending the South Globe High School ((RANDOM NAME)), about to recieve your degrees for college. Also...you and Sky are engaged about nine months now."

Her eyes widened as an idea seemed to flash through her mind. She sent me a sidewords grin, as if she was just imaging if this would work. It made me feel weird and week, but that's what she wanted, so I dismissed it.

"How did you know that." I snarled, pointing the sword right at her heart. She just laughed gently once more, the laugh that sounded like venom.

"I know a lot, sweetheart. I know about Sky too." Both of our eyes darted over to the man, whom Seto was quickly healing using a spell - hopefully that wouldn't knock him the fuck out!

"How and what." I said, darting my eyes back to the woman in front of me. She just grinned, her eyes still blazing red.

"When he was little, he had an open opinion that boys were cuter than girls. His parents weren't homophobic, they accepted it just fine. But their grandma, who was old and lived in the past, was staying with them thanks to a broken hip. She...wasn't as excepting." For a moment, I could've sworn I saw the old Dawn. The girl who would've done anything to help Sky be comfortable, even if it meant leaving him be with his new love. The girl who was is compassionate about the human race, who now was broken in two and was killing them off with the rage of fire....

It hurt to watch. Sure, I didn't like Dawn that much - I mean, in my head, she had stole the love of my life from me forever - but she still wasn't MEAN or HURTFUL. Now...

She was...

Broken.

Only word.

Just....broken.

"Anyways," she cleared her throat. "The grandma wasn't as alright. She was pretty mean with her words for an old person, which sent Sky into depression. He gained a lot of weight, became here hundred pounds. Then, he moved in with me and started youtube. Met you over runescape and things...happened. You two became good friends. He ACCIDENTALLY caught you on a Skype call though and....man, he hated seeing you hurt. He came down to try to protect you, and then he just ended up getting you more hurt." Her eyes were puddles now as she slowly lowered her sword, almost mesmerized by the story of Sky's past.

I, of course, knew all the facts she was dishing out. He was my fiancé...or used to be, so of course I knew a both it. On the nights after the torturing, we used to stay up late and I would hear him talking about random stuff. Anything, just so I could hear his voice. He ended up getting on the track of his past, and thanks to that...well, I learned a lot.

"Dawn..." I whispered softly. "The real you is still in there..."

She looked over at me, a pleading look in her eyes. "Please help me, Ty..."

I took a large gulp, unsure of my next moves. "I'm...I'm sorry Dawn, but I can't help unless you let me." I slowly, cautiously lowered my sword to the ground. "But...you need to promise not to go nuts..."

Her smile went from sad to demonic in seconds. It was truly terrifying, her eyes wide and smile up to her ears. "Oh, no promises." She swiped her sword, almost cutting off my head, but I caught her in time. I hefted up my sword, swinging and stopping the attack.

Our swords were interlocked in an X shape, and each of us were shoving at it.

"Face it, Tyler." She growled. "A faggot like you can't win!"

"Excuse me." I grunted back. "I might be fabulous, but I'm not the one wearing heels." I pulled back, bringing it down once more. She was quick and blocked it, but it knocked her to the ground. I saw my chance and swung once more, but once more missed as she caught it inches from her nose.

"Not....today..." She grunted, using her foot and kicking me in the stomach. I let out a cough at the impact and stumbled away, giving her the advantage she needed to quickly jump up. I leaned over, hand on my stomach, and coughed up a few pints of blood.

Maybe a little exaggeration...

But not much.

My worst fear while doing this was that she was gonna run me through and then I would be gone. Just as I thought that, I heard a familiar 'WOOSH!' by my ear as she attempted to strike my through. I didn't even think just acted and rolled over. The sword piercing the side next to me as I jumped up, and I removed it with a 'PLONK'.

"No..." Whispered Dawn, staring at me. A sudden laugh rippled through her body, and without warning, she kicked me right in the chest.

I let out a gasp and went tumbling back, whacking my head on a rock behind us and beginning to hyperventilate as the world started spinning like nuts.

I heard both sword clank together and the tips begin to dig into my chest. I'm dead, oh god I'm so dead.

IM FREAKING DEAD!

"Get...the hell...off."

-A/N-

Hey guys. Sorry about yesterday, there's supposed to be an update every other day but suddenly my mom went "HEY LETS DO USEFUL CRAP."

YYYAAAYYY

Anyways, in other news I'm working on a TOP SECRET PROJECT with NUCKY! Thanks to everyone who helped with it, btw, you'll know what it is soon :D it'll be going on our side account, Nicarah (be sure to go follow) where we have already posted a #Sucky One shot :D

In other news, remember the Q&A from about a month ago? Well I've felt super sensitive about revealing my face, so, sadly, it's not going up and the other Q&A will be going down as soon as I get the chance. Hope you guys understand about that!

However, I AM going to be opening a little book which will be going - hopefully continuously - where I will answer all the questions from that along with from earlier so you'll still have your answers, just not in video form :P

And finally two things. XD 1. One of my best friends and I are working on a peterick one-shot, coming soon. ((Yes I'm into fob shut up I have preferences)) and IM ALMOST AT 500 FREAKING FOLLOWERS. TIENDKWIDVHJXR HIVEWDVIBDEVBWKHBDKWVHRDKHVWHVBKHDEWVHBKRVWDKBHVWDRKHBRDWVBKHRWVDBKDE

....on that note, goodbye XD ((sorry long AN!))