Chapter 31 - I Believe You

-Chapter 31 -

-Sky's POV-

It had been three days since we had gotten back with Ty, and he hasn't woken up yet. He was still freezing to the touch, but thankfully, he had been able to prevent any colds or sicknesses from entering his fragile body.
The guys said I should take care of myself better - eat more, sleep and such. But I don't listen. I need to be the fist one there for Ty when he wakes up - I won't have it any other way.
If he wakes up...
I sat by him, gently rubbing circles on his knuckles and holding an arm around his body as he shivered lightly. I quickly gave him a squeeze and helps him even closer to warm his gentle frame.
"Ty..." I whispered, pressing our foreheads together lightly. "Please...come back to me, I miss you, I need you..." I mumbled, salty tears spilling down my face gently as the water from the rag on his head dripped don to my finger tips.
I gasped suddenly as my skin absorbed the cool water. I grabbed the cold material and waved it away from Ty, take the sleeve of my shirt and wiping the freezing water away from his forehead.
I jumped up, and heading out of e living room door. Grabbing he side of the door and letting it support me as I leaned over, I screamed out "SETO! Seto I need another rag! This ones gone co-"
I turned around, only to get he surprise of a life time.

~Ty's POV~

I sat there, still rocking gently. My hands linked in front of my legs, making me look like some sort of box to never be opened.
I had been there for what seemed like hours, just rocking in pure silence. The noise never returned, which drove me nuts. I was waiting for he moment it would start up again - just another one of Dawns cruel jokes, making me think that maybe I was sane when I was just falling even faster.
But the dreaded moment never came. That doesn't mean I let down my guard - no, I couldn't. That would mean giving Dawn the pleasure she wanted when she turned back on the voices, catching me by surprise and causing me to cry again at the bought of...THEM being back.
Slowly, I closed my eyes, allowing the unusual feeling of warmness to envelope my skin, but not allowing it to get to my head.
When I opened them again, something was different. The smell. Had it always smelled like that? It smelled like my favorite season - Spring.
Spring will always be my favorite season for reasons. The sounds, life, and especially, smells.
It smelled like a new day, wet dew, roses, the fresh grass, everything I loved. It reminded me of when I was younger, about 4 or 5, and my mom, dad and Luke used to have picnics in the grass in the backyard.

-Flashback Time Bietches-

I giggled lightly and ran around the yard, my arms outstretched by my sides and daddy trying to grab me.
"Tyler!" He cried teasingly, before scooping me up. I squealed and kicked, still having my arms out by my side. "AIRPLANE AIRPLANE!" I screamed, giggling as my dad laid me down on the grass.
"We'll play airplane later, okay Ty?" He cooed, gently tickling my chin. I squealed and raised up my feet - which at that point in life could still reach my chin - and kicked around his hand. He laughed lightly and scooped my up, causing me to scream and bury my head in the crook of his neck.
"Daddy! Daddy! I don't wike the heights!" Yeah, I was definitely still five...
He put me back down, and I immediately clung onto his leg and shivered. He bent down, causing his knee to crack.
"I promise daddy won't lift you up and scare you okay, okay?" He asked gently, lifting up my chin and forcing me to look at him. I stared him in the eyes for a few moments before taking a gulp and nodding.
"Owkay daddy." He smirked at me and grabbed my small, chubby hand.
"Okay Ty, let's go have some fun, yeah? Let's go have some fun with the family."
I giggled as he attacked me with small tickles, and viciously tried to kick his feet away.
"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy stwop it!"
"You too!" Called a sudden voice, and we both looked up towards the window, where mommy poked her head out. She gave us a look and smirked lightly before forcing it off of her face and motioning for us to come over to help her bring things outside.
I looked back at daddy once mommy had disappeared from the window,mans cocking my head, asked slowly. "Is mwommy okay?"
Daddy chuckled. "Mummy's fine. She's just a little mad." He turned around, and without hesitation, I jumped onto his back and clung on for my life.
"Pwomise me you won't wet go?" I asked slowly, and he nodded.
"I promise Ty, I promise I won't let go." He smiled, and lifted me up, before jogging back into the house.