About Seto - Not A Chapter But Super Important, Please Read -

Hello everybody.

I feel like I should let this out - being one of the most known SkyLox shippers out there - about the situation with Seto and Team Crafted.

I would like to point out that I still love everyone in Team Crafted, to the deep of my heart. I will love them forever, they will always be the ones who saved me from killing myself many a times. And I owe my life to the, in so many ways.

Now, I would also like to point out that when I heard this, I became super uber protective of Seto and his feelings. I have a special emotional attachment to Seto for a various amount of reasons. The major one, however, is that when I first fell in love with Sky I watched all of his old videos. The first one that I watched that was up to DATE was with Seto, the jumping challenge thingy. I remember thinking 'omg, this is the real Sky. He's actually still posting. And those are his friends.' So I have a powerful emotional attachment to Seto in a way that's pretty hard to understand unless you feel it.

When I found out that TC had kicked him out for MONEY, that's what got me pissed as hell. Guys...this is supposed to be for fun, it's supposed to be friends being friends and laughing and being funny together. To think that you cut someone out just because they didn't have that, really disgusted me to no end.

Now about Mitch. As far as I've learned, he started the petition to kick Seto out. (Yes, I did watch the video, but I probably missed a few moments of it because I was just crying so hard. Again, emotional attachment to this boy.)

I love Mitch, I always have, and I always will. He was another boy I first saw, him and Jerome. I love his sense of humor, and how he's not afraid to be himself in front of everyone. I do have a major crush on him, but not cause he's 'hot' or 'sexy'. It's because I like his personality.

So, yes, I am emotionally attached to him. To know he would go and do something like this, really hurts me. I still love him, I just can't understand.

Why would you kick your friend out.

Now I'm learning that Seto didn't give out his name. All I can do is shake my head at that. I honestly was very reluctant to say my name or put my face on the Internet, I can understand why he didn't. I'm not going to stay on that for long because to me, it's not too important.

Now, to my favorite topic here, Ty. Deadlox. Absolutely amazing, and I'm so proud of him. He was very brave to stand out like that. I mean, come on guys, your the only one routing for your friend while everyone else is against him! He could've just switched over to the popular side, yeah, okay. Done.

But he didn't.

(I'm almost done here.)

My final point is Seto's depression. As soon as I found out he was falling into this, I broke down into tears. That's 2 TC members in a month that have admitted to depression. That's pretty emotional for me, since that's the exact thing I went through. And he was there for me, FIRST MOMENT I ENTERED THAT DOOR HE WAS THERE.

And I don't believe I even subbed to him for over 6 months after that.

I'm upset and sad to hear that he ever felt this way. I wish -and I know everyone's saying this- but I wish we could've helped him so much more than we did.

There are 2 sides to this story, just like any. I am using the info I have gathered. There is no way this is right, or wrong, or anything. It's just what I think. There's absolutely nothing behind it.

I love you Seto.

I always have.

Your so funny ;)

I will watch your videos every day.

I still love all of you, TC.

Jerome, Sky, Ian, Mitch, Ty, Jason, Quentin, Brice, Ant, Sparklez, Kermit, Cave, Mat, EVERYONE.

And especially Seto.

I love you guys, and finally, thank you, for everything

-Sarah

(P.S. please do not feel offended by any of this, it's my opinion and I didn't give it any thoughts, just wrote it down. I personally feel this is more important that updating WoA2 at the moment, I'll do that in an hour or so. Put your personal opinion in the comments below and I'll see you guys later.)