Chapter 35 - Never Again

-Chapter 35-

~Ty's POV~

My eyes flipped open, and I realized I was sweating. Badly. And something else was off. Usually, when I first wake up, the coldness that covered my skin like a sheet would hit me. Sky would have to hold me and warm me in the morning before I could do crap - it was that bad.
I wrapped myself into a ball, lifting my pajama sleeves up so they would become cooler. Sky's arms were tightly around me, which made me torn. Either get his arms off and cool off, or keep them tightly around me and relax into them, but keep being incredibly, sufferingly hot.
"Hey Ty..." Said a sudden, gentle voice. I glanced up to see Sky, who was looking down at me with worry. "Are you feeling alright?"
"N-No..." I mumbled, shaking my head. I let out a hot breath, the result of my body feeling as if it were on fire.
"Your sick baby," he mumbled, leaning down and pressing a gentle kiss to my lips. I pushed him away, turning on my other side.
"Ty...?"
"I don't want to get you sick..."
A hand clasped on my shoulder, forcing me to turn around. I looked into his deep brown eyes as he used his forefinger to tilt up my head and look into his eyes. I shivered at the contact he trailed his finger down my cheek.
"I missed you so much..." He whispered gently, and I blushed lightly. "I hated not having you here in my arms. It hurt to not sleep next to you. It stung not to see you every morning, sitting at the table and reading the new paper, all bored." A few tears rolled down his face, and I reached up and gently wiped away the salty particles with my thumb. He opened one eye, smirking at me gently. I giggled, which turned into a horse cough.
I felt his hand, rubbing comfortable circles on my back. I lurched up, shaking my head.
I let out a sigh when I was finished, which hurt, but was needed. I leaned back, into his arms, and he intertwined our fingers and draped his other arm over my chest.
"Ty," he said softly, finally talking. "Are you ready?"
"I-I might be..." I whispered, burying my head in his arm at just the thought. I knew what he was talking about, and I was dreading it, but I had to see it at some point. If it wasn't that important, Sky wouldn't be continuously pressuring me to see something I really didn't want to see.
"I've got you, just remember that, alright?" Sky asked, leaning down and pressing another kiss to my lips. I pressed back, sad when he pulled away. He began messing with my hair as he shouted "BODIL! TYLER!"
"WHAT?!" Came a thick, Bulgarian accent. Tyler had been missing his voice for the past few days. He was great help, especially with Bodil as his voice.
"CAN ONE OF YOU COME IN HERE?!" I shouted, and Tyler walked in, seeming really angry. His hair was messed up, and I giggled, realizing he was probably in the mix of a deep make-out session with Mr. Bodil.
"What?!" He mouthed, and Sky spoke up so I could save my aching voice.
"Could you put that video in?" He referenced to a small DVD on the table next to the couch, and he walked over, sliding the disk out of its container. He popped it into the DVD, pressed play, then exited the room once again.
"I hope they don't get it on again..."
Sky raised an eyebrow. "Again...?"
I chuckled lightly, resting over him. "Long story, Sky. Very, very long story..."
The tv flickered to life, and there stood Sky. He looked pissed off, his hair ruffled up as if he had been messing with it nervously and his face burning like fire.
"Hello, Dawn." He spat, and I immediately recognized what this was about. I gasped, my eyes widening and my throat becoming dry. Sky's arms tightened around me, and he leaned down, whispering "I'm right here, I promise."
I nodded as the film continued.
"I got your video. And I just want to say one thing." He walked slowly to the camera, the light of fire burning rapidly in his eyes. "I will find you. And I will kill you."
My eyes raised, and it glanced back at Sky, whose cheeks burned red.
"Really Sky?" I asked slowly.
"Shut up," he laughed, giving me a squeeze. "I was desperate for you back."
"I will get revenge. Ty won't die. So you better watch your fucking back." That really struck me. Finally, I realized how Dawn had done that a few weeks ago. Tears dripped down my face, and I mumbled "Oh my god..."
"Oh, and by the way, Ty...I love you. And I promise I'll save you."
"Sky," I whimpered, twisting out of his grasp spouts to sit where he could see me. Tears dripped down my cheek. I spoke softly and fiddled with the tie on my pajama pants. "Sky...I'm so, so sorry...I love you too..."
"Shh, don't apologize. It wasn't your fault, I promise." He cooed, reached out and taking my hands. He intertwined our fingers, raising my hand up and pressing a kiss to my knuckles. I blushed as he then continued. "However, I do have a question..."
"And that is?" I asked slowly, raising my eyebrow but resting my hands on his shoulders.
"Why do you have cuts on your wrist?"

-Ian's POV-

I rubbed circles on Seto's back as he sat in my lap, stressing frantically.
"I just don't get it," he mumbled, burying his face in his hands. "I just don't understand...who...who is it...who invaded my dream..."
"Seto," I grabbed his shoulders and pressed him against me, into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist, making sure that he was as close as possible. Slowly, he wrapped his own arms around my neck, resting his chin on my shoulder. His breaths were hot as he shifted, burying his head in my skin.
"Stop stressing..." I whispered gently in his ear, rubbing his back once again. I felt his muscles begin to relax as I continued to talk. "Your fine. You'll figure it out, but you've gotta calm down."
Slowly, his rapid breathing lessened, and a smirk danced across my face. I slowly set him down, being gentle, as if I was handling a small child.
Leaning down, I pressed a kiss to his forehead, wiping his hood out of the way. "Sleep well, baby..."

-Tyler's POV-

I walked back in to a lonely looking Bodil, his arms crossed and completely leaning against the counter. I rolled my eyes, walking up behind him and poking him on the shoulder.
He spun around, then smirked at me. Placing his hands on my hips, he pressed a kiss to my forehead. "Hey Tyler." He cooed, swaying us gently.
I let out a horse giggle, leaning in and pressing my ear against his chest. The loud thumping of his heart echoed through my head, setting a comfortable pace.
He pulled away slowly, only to tilt my head up and pressing his lips against mine. A slow, soft kiss against his soft, pink lips. Another. And another.
It turned into a rather soft make out session, continuous presses so we could break. His hands stayed on my hips, while mine moved to his shoulders and stayed there.
I gently pushed him away, shaking my head and whispering out very horsely "I'm sick."
He pulled me back, giving me another small exchange before whispering three soft words.
"I don't care."

-Sky's POV-

I grabbed Ty's wrist gently, twisting it so I could see. The cuts ran up to his shoulder almost, so many, all only lightly crushed over.
"I-It was Dawn!!!" Ty stuttered wildly. He burst into tears again, turning away. "I-I promise! S-She did it so much Sky! It never e-ended!"
A lump formed in my throat, and I spun him around before pressing our bodies together in a hug. He erupted into even more tears, burying his face in my shoulder as I cried softly into his back. Just hearing his shaky sobs made me come to my edge.
"Tell me about it," I finally mumbled slowly. I felt him tense, so I rubbed circles on his back until he relaxed.
"She never stopped...every morning she would wake me up with a form if torture, and ever night she would carve a word into my body."
"Like what?"
"'Sky' in one. 'Love' in another. And then there was the worst one...'Waste of Air'."
"Your not a Waste of Air, Ty." I whispered gently. "Your anything but." We sat in silence for I slowly spoke up "A-Anything else...?"
"S-She was really into mental torture. She had the video going on loop. It never ended. Even worked its way into my dreams." I felt him tense again, and his body once again shudder for a few moments.
"I promise..." I whispered, half to myself and half to him. "Never again."

-A/N-

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Sorry it's late, I was doing homework :P

-Edit- SORRY! that was a song I wrote down for later and I accidentally used it as the chapter XD FIXED.