Chapter 5 - MEROME

Alright, so, before we begin I would like to apologize. I know I haven't been as on top of this story as I used to be, and I'm sorry for that. Between school, interests changing (two weeks ago it was Merome, then Doctor Who, now Sherlock) and LIFE, I've been lacking of updates and content. Again, I apologize.

Enjoy! ❤❤❤

~Chapter 5~

~Ty's POV (Finally :P)

I lay in Sky's grip, my head buried in his side as I listened to his calming heartbeat. It helped to take my mind off the days earlier events - the way Sky had flickered into...the thing for just a few moments before dying out, replacing it with his true self.

It couldn't have happened. It just COULDN'T have. It's impossible.

"Ty..." Whispered a soft voice, and I looked up to see Sky, staring down at me "I know it's alarming, but go to sleep."

"But you were-" he interrupted me by gently threading his fingers through my light brown hair.

"I know. I know it's startling. But go to sleep. We'll discuss it in the morning."

Slowly, I accepted, curling back into his side and grabbing his hand. He intertwined our fingers, leaning down and kissing my forehead before I felt his chest even out into a steady pattern once again. I listened to it, felt it gently bringing his chest up and down.

Using that as my lullaby, I fell into a deep slumber.

~Next Day~

I woke up by the abrupt sound of a doorbell being repeatedly rung. Grunting, I grabbed my pillow, slamming it over my ears and cuddling even deeper into Sky's hold.

"Ty," I heard him whispered in his deep morning voice "someone's at the door."

"You go get it." I mumbled, half asleep. I shoved the pillow back down, further into my head.

"I don't wanna..." Adam groaned impatiently. He reached down, giving my butt a good squeeze, which woke me up.

"Adam!" I cried, slapping his shoulder playfully. A small, sleepy smile danced across his face, but he waved his hand lazily towards the door of the bedroom. Groaning, I pried myself off the bed, but not before giving his butt a good smack back.

"Hey!" I heard him cry as I walked out of the room, and I couldn't help but chuckle. I took the steps on two at a time, causing a loud THUD when I hit the ground.

"Hello?" I asked, opening the door slowly. My eyes lit up at the two figures that stood there, smiling at me. They too were in their pjs, and the smaller one was leaning against the bigger, his eyes sagging.

"Jerome! Mitch!" I cried happily. Jerome smiled at me, putting an arm protectively around the smaller boy.

"Hey Ty! Listen, we've got something to talk about, could we come in?"

"Sure!" I answered quickly, stepping aside and allowing them access to the hallway.

"Thanks," Mitch mumbled, following Jerome as he stepped in "Sorry, we got a late flight last night."

"Yeah, that's k. Sky's upstairs, snoring his butt off." I chuckled, knowing they wouldn't get the pun, but I did.

"Says who?!" Cried a voice, and we all turned around to see Adam, in his winter pjs. He shuffled over to me, putting his arms over my shoulders. "Hey guys! Why are you here?" He continued to ask, leaning over me.

Jerome sat down, Mitch next to him. Adam and I did the same, plopping down onto the couch below us.

"Something happened." Jerome mumbled, looking uncomfortable. Mitch, who sat next to him and under his arm, shuffled in his seat.

I felt Adam freeze above me, and my breaths immediately stopped in my throat.

"Like what?" Adam and I croaked at the same time.

"It's almost impossible to explain." Mitch murmured, shaking his head slowly. "It's like our bodies were failing us, headache, splitting stomach ache and-"

"Swimming vision." I put in, making him freeze.

"Y-Yes. How did you-"

"We got it to. Did you guys get the...flicker?"

"Yes." Answered Jerome quickly. Mitch shifted so that he was leaning on Jerome, his back pressing against his arm. His eyes drooped, and I knew he would be asleep in moments.

"Okay." Sky muttered. "So we all got it, exact same things. What time?"

"Eh...eleven o'clock? Ish?"

"And the exact same time." I muttered, glancing up at Sky. His face was grim, uncertain, yet determined at the same time.

"Any idea what it means?" Jerome asked hopefully, looking down at the sleeping Mitch, who was snoring lightly. A small smile danced across his lips as he adjusted both of them so the Canadian was now on his lap, curled up in his stomach.

"Like we would know," I muttered "we're as stumped as you are."

"Anything from the guys?"

"We could figure out." Sky offered.

"Yeah, Jerome, got your phone?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Text every member you have - we'll ask them all."

"Okay." Both Sky and Jerome said in unison, and I smiled. Maybe we have hope.

~Fluffy the Bacca's POV~ (idk why but I REALLY wanted to write that. Don't judge.)

I smirked down at the beauty of Mitch as I typed at my phone, gently brushing his hair out of his eyes. With the other phone I sent the same message to four people

Hey, anyone else get the flicker of the Minecraft skins yesterday?

To : Bashurverse@gmail.com Jasonthestarr@gmail.com QuintentheAmphibean@yahoo.com MunchingBrotatoJanet@comcast.net

I almost immediately got a reply from all of them

Bashurverse@gmail.com - Yeah, what the hell was that?

Jasonthestarr@Gmail.com - Yes me and Bash did. So do Pewface. That was awkward.

QuintenTheAmphibean@yahoo.com - Yeah, me and Dakota.

MunchingBrotatoJanet@comcast.net - Si.

"I got a yes from Mat, Brice, Seto, Dakota and Ant." Ty mumbled, snapping his phone shut.

"I got Quinten, Jason, Bash, and Tyler." I answered back.

"The other Tyler, Ian, Bodil and Cave."

We sat in silence for a few moments, somehow contemplating what was going to happen and how to stop it.

"So..." I finally murmured awkwardly. "Now what?"