Chapter 23 - Electric Chair

-Chapter 23?-

~Ty's POV~

"So what are we doing today." My head hung low, just like each time she came in. My chocolate hair fell over my eyes and I refused to look up.
Three weeks.
It's been threw weeks since I checked myself in here. I suppose I've learned that there's no reason trying to escape anymore. Where will I go? Sky doesn't love me anymore, so I can't head there. And where else would I go.
It's useless now, and I had learned that.
"Oh, today?" She chuckled, shaking her head. "Today we're going to have a little fun with a shock chair. It'll be quite entertaining!"
"Recording." I had no emotion in my voice. Just words. Words that tumbled out of my mouth with no meaning or belonging. They were just there to be there, nothing else.
"I don't believe so." That caught my attention, and I looked up slowly. We always recorded. I wasn't sure why - she wasn't sending them to Sky anymore, I'm telling you now, they meant nothing now - but we always did it and the rule hadn't been broken.
She loved messing with me.
She glanced at me, smirking lightly. "Aww, poor Ty-Ty's confused." I scoffed at the nickname.
Another thing I had learned was in order for her to go lightly, I had to be witty. Act strong. Forget emotions.
She was crazy, and for the crazy woman to keep her claws in that's what I had to do.
"Oh, today's just for fun. I," she smirked even more at me, showing her glowing, rotten teeth "just feel like being...entertained."
"I thought yesterday was enough." I felt like whimpering, but I forced the words to sound threatening and scary. I would never forget the day before...and she said she loved Sky...
Again, she's insane. Truly insane.
"The chair your in is an electric chair. One push of my button, and it'll send shocks up your spine. Might even be life threatening, but oh well."
I nodded, then took a deep breath in. "What's your question."
"Who owns you?"
"You do."
SIZZLE
"AUGH!" I screamed out in pain as the large shock worked its way up my body, to my head, then down to my toes again. It killed and I had to bite my tongue from screaming for help.
"Full name." She demanded, glancing down at her watch. She was timing me.
"Dawn...Ables." I panted, and she smirked and nodded.
"Who doesn't love you?"
"Adam Dahlberg doesn't."
SHOCK
"AAUUUGGGHHHHH!!!!' Blood spilled out of my mouth like a fountain. I shouldn't have but my tongue that hard, but oh well.
"Doesn't WHAT?"
"Love me."
SHOCK
I didn't hold anything back - I hollered at the top of my lungs and nearly collapsed.
"Put it together, and don't fail. I'm getting impatient.
"Adam...Dahlberg...doesn't...love...me." I panted, taking a deep breath between each word. She seemed to ponder for a bit before nodding her head with approval and moving onto the next question.
This is gonna be a long day.

~Sky's POV~

I studied the world map.
Again.
And again.
And again.
BANG
"ADAM! Adam I found something." Seto burst into the living room, out of breath and sweaty. My eyes widened and I jumped up from the chair so he could sit. He took it happily, collapsing into the fluffy material.
"What did you find?" I demanded, leaning over the chairs shoulder.
"Dawn. There's more to her plan than just torturing Ty. She WANTS something. And I think I know what it is..." He paused, as if the words were just too hard to muster.
"Well?" I asked irritably. "What is it, Seto?"
"Sky...shes becoming-"

~Authors Note~

Hehe :3

Sorry for no update yesterday, I just got into this anime called Soul Eater and IM OBSESSED. ITS SO GOOD. You all must look it up.
Speaking of Soul Eater, my irl BFF and I just started up a collab account! Go check it out - SoulChomperz.
Love you all! ;)