Chapter 52: Monster's Weakness

Start from the beginning

— Not really, not if they're good —Jonathan said.

— And if you didn't know their intentions? —Paty implied.

— ...I guess it would make me feel safer... —Jonathan said.

— And wouldn't it be nice that their weakness is something easy to get? —Paty replied.

— ...Yes.

— That's why some monster "weaknesses" are so dumb.

End of the Flashback

Do monsters... Have any weaknesses?

— I forgot how fast Jay is —Lloyd said.

— Definitely —Justin sighed.

— JAY SERIOUSLY WAIT FOR US! —Zai yelled.

— I CAN'T WAIT! I CAN LOOSE HER!! —Jay yelled.

Jay's P.O.V.

She's too fast! I can't catch up...

— How did she turned into a dragon again anyways?

Everyone keeps calling my name, asking me to wait for them. But as a dragon, Paty has no idea how to land, unless brutality crashing against the first thing in front of her counts.

— PATY WAIT FOR ME! —I yelled.

JAY?!

BOOM!

As I predicted, she crashed, against a tree. He was stuck, hanging upside down.

I landed next to the tree, and climbed it. I kissed her head lightly, and after a beam of light, she adopted her human form. But she was still hanging upside down, with the cloth of her pants stuck to a branch.

— What a way to leave my world upside down... —Paty sighed dizzily.

— Give me a second I'll put you down.

I climbed down the tree, and checked it. After making the proper calculations, I shot lighting to the branch, hoping I didn't screw it up. Paty fell, right into my arms.

— Wow. You certainly gave a whole new meaning to the phrase "fall for you".

Before I could reply, the others landed behind me, almost making me fall, with the girl on my arms with me.

Steph's P.O.V.

— Woah, are we interrupting something? —Cole asked.

Everyone made their elemental dragon disappear, and walked towards the lovebirds.

— Not really —I said.

— Nice move Jay, but do you think it's the best moment?

— Are you okay? —I asked.

— I see everything twice... but other than that... I guess I am okay —Paty said.

— So that's a no? —Mirayo asked.

— I can see 2 Jays, so I don't really mind... —Paty said.

Jay got a bright red.

— ...But I- I doubt I can stand up, without looking like Henry after 2 beers —Paty groaned.

— What happened to her? —Zai asked.