"You let him fuck you. You let him have his way with you? You know you were the one being used.  He's wanted you...from the day I brought yo-"

He'd turned you to face him, still suspended "HOW ARE YOU ANY DIFFERENT BEN" you screamed. Curdled by the coil he had on your neck. 

You were done.

The room shook. Shower heads snapped from their hold. Pops and cracks rung all around. 

Kylo dropped you dumbfounded. 

He relieved the pressure and you sucked in oxygen until you felt nauseous.

You knew you had used his real name. The name his mother had gave him. You'd hoped it would wind him up further. 

"The last person who called me that...I stuck my saber through him. I watched the light leave his eyes and his still dying body fall...I watched my hands push him off the edge..." Kylo started.

Somehow he was consuming you with his projections, like maggots pushing themselves through your helpless skin. Biting their way into your flesh, burying themselves. Digging their tiny pathways into you like a walking ant hill. Entwined with Kylo, seething with Kylo.

Over and over and over he replays it for you.  His pain as he ignites the blade through his father. Over and over his eyes ingrained in his skull. Their pain and sorrow. Over and over they fall from the edge. Ray's screams, Chewbacca's screams. 

"Please Kylo. No more please. You're hurting me...please..." you mewled tears steaming down your face. But you couldn't see where you were anymore, you couldn't feel the wet tiles on your cold naked body. Couldn't see the mess that shrouded you and Kylo. Couldn't hear him. Couldn't hear yourself. 

Numbness was all you knew. Numbness and pain. No longer his, no longer your own.

"You think you know pain...Kylo you no nothing...you don't know my suffering." You cried hoping he could hear. 

...

"Silly child..." she hit you again.

"It's your fault she's like this..." he spat, "she's not mine. I know that much."

"She is yours that's why you get to beat her," she said hitting you harder.

"I didn't fuck you to make a play thing Dolores, I fucked you to make a boy. Which she clearly is not." He turned to face the door.

"I tried to be a good for you father. I tried to work hard for you, hunt for you..." you spoke for the first time blood dropping from your mouth.

"You'll never be a help stupid girl, only men can fight and steal and make a living in this shit tip we call a home. I should have killed you when I had the chance. Stuck a pin through your pathetic tiny heart. You've always been just another mouth to feed," your dad said turning to face you.

"So you come here everyday and beat me, for what? I have told you, I'll just leave you. I've told you so many times I don't want to be here. Just let me go-or let me die. If it's what you crave so much why don't you do it." you spat the rest of the blood from your mouth and locked eyes with his.

"She's probably right dear. I could do it if you liked." your mother said gearing for another blow.

"Wait what-" you butted in.

"Fine have your fun with her. It's not like I have any use for her now. I needed a son to take me away from here....Daniel once my wife kills our daughter.." you could hear the rest but you were pretty sure your mother couldn't, she was too fixated on you in the chair. Bound at your ankles, bound at your wrists.