I pass him my phone nervously and watch him type away. My phone vibrates and Harry stares at it for a moment before passing it back to me.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"Nothing," He replies and pushes passed me, walking in big strides that I had to run to catch up with him.

"Harry, just tell me, please, don't do anything bad. This is my life and my choice, not yours,"

I try to catch up to him.

"He's my boyfriend, not you,"

He ignores me and swings the car door open. Before he can drive off, I get into the passenger seat.

"You're not coming, go back inside."

"Why not?"

"Because I need to do something, you won't want to come. You need your rest,"

"Why do you care about me resting?" I say, frustrated. "Why do you suddenly care?"

"Because I do ok," he shouts slightly. "...I always have." he mumbles, gripping onto the steering wheel.

My eyes fall to the ground.

"Well... I'm coming. Not because I want to, because you always fuck things up," I say, a little harshly.

He let out a sigh, clenching his jaw and starting the engine, vibrating the car.

"Harry put your seatbelt on." I say sternly.

I was worried about his anger, I didn't want him speeding.

He looks at me. "Why?"

"Because I care—" I stop. "Just fucking do it, I don't want you doing anything stupid,"

"You still care about.. me?" he asks.

I hesitate.

"Harry, for fucks sake, you know I do, you knew I did when we were... whatever we were. But I care about Luke—"

Before I know it, Harry slides my seat belt off me and pulls me gently resulting in me having no choice but to straddle his lap. I try getting off but Harry was too strong. His hands held my waist and his emerald green eyes gaze into mine.

"Please, just stay,"

"This position isn't ok Harry we aren't anything, stop," I freak, trying to get off.

"I know but just listen,"

I sigh and nod to let him talk.

"Why Ari? Why are you with him? I know you love me..." he whispers. "I know."

I bite my lip making his eyes wonder to my lips once again.

"Not forgetting how sexy you look when you bite your lip," he smiles a little.

I couldn't help but smile a little as well. His hand brushes up and down against my bare arm giving me goosebumps.

"Harry... you know why, don't act like you don't know. You used me." I say, turning away.

He gently lifts my chin.

"Ariana, I promise you I am so fucking sorry for everything I did. I regret it, but when the things I said to you at the park, everything... they were all true. I forgot about the dare, all of it, I genuinely did enjoy your company, just you. You are different in a good way and I love it. I care about you." he says whilst ending with almost a whisper.

My eyes wonder else where.

"Look at me," he says softly.

My eyes gaze into his.

"You're beautiful, you're intelligent, you are perfect." He says. "I want you so bad, not just to have sex with you but I just want you with me. I want to show you,"

"Show me what?" I ask.

"Show you how much I want you, I need you. I want to prove it to you, words aren't enough," he mumbles slightly.

He leans forward and his lips press against my neck.

I bite my lip and shut my eyes, trying to not let myself fall in too quickly.

"Harry, I, I don't know, before I talk about that kind of stuff I just want you to respect Luke. He hasn't done anything to you, I moved on and you kissed me in front of him. How would that make you feel? Respect him at least, he's a good guy." I mumble.

He looks away.

"I know, I apologise for everything. It just fucked me up." He says.

I smile slightly, my thumb softly rubbing up and down his neck.

He smiles whilst looking at me.

"You were right, it is hard for me to say things... but you know why? Because when my mothe—"

"Harry you don't have talk about it if you don't want to," I interrupt.

I didn't want him to stop touching me or talking against my neck because I loved it and to be honest, I had missed it.

"I want to say it to you." He looks away. "It's so hard for me to express my emotions because it destroyed me when my mother died. I felt as if I had given up. I wanted to make her proud, that's what kept me sane, but... I know I've probably disappointed her. I want to be strong for her, like my father. I didn't want to get close to any one..." He swallows. "You changed me and when I'm with you I'm better. That's why I didn't want to tell you about the dare, because I didn't want to lose you. Not again."

A tear travels down my cheek just listening to Harry.

He looks at me and kisses the tear.

"Don't cry," he whispers.

"I didn't realise Harry..." I say, my arms wrap around his neck.

"It doesn't matter," he says.

I had so many questions for him. I didn't know what to do with Luke. I couldn't go any longer knowing I would break his heart. It wasn't fair on him to feel worried about me being with Harry because to be honest he should be. At the same time, Harry would break my heart and I know there was a high chance he would soon disappear from my life.

His lips were close to mine and at one point I thought it was going to close the gap. But I couldn't.