I could feel him, I could feel his anger and frustration because I was also mad and frustrated like him. How could Señoir Alfonso manipulate his son's life. How could he set out his son's life by planning it without the latter's consent,how could he take away his son's right of choosing and making decison for himself, and how could he to be so cruel to take away the right from his son; the right to be happy. In my entire life as I'd known the Señoir Alfonso I'd never expected him to be so manipulative and haughty because everyone loved him, everyone looked up to him because he was nice and friendly and approachable, but his arrogant behavior earlier surprised me. He was very different from the man I used to know, he was as if he showed his other side. It was my first time to hear offensive words though he did not tell it to me directly, pero alam kong kung anong ang gustong nitong iparating sa akin. And I knew he was looking down to me. All those years that I'd been serving him, mababa pala ang tingin niya sa akin.

I moved a bit to reach his hand and at the same time to soothe him." It's okay, I was just scared that we might get ourselves in accident."
We stayed silent for a while. He just rested himself there while I just there by his side trying to tranquil him.

After a while he sat down properly and faced me. "I...I will not allow him to meddle with us. I will not let him to marry me with someone that I don't even know her name." He took my hand with his both hands and held it with so much caring." I did not know that Papa already planned my life. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang pumasok sa utak niya at ipapakasal niya ako sa kung sinong babae. No matter what happens always remember it, that I would only be married with you. I will only give my name with the woman I love and that is you sweetheart, always remember that okay." I smiled and nodded to him, though I was very confident that Clark would be true to his words but not with Señoir Alfonso. The latter was scion, proud and now dangerous; gagawin nito ang lahat para matuloy lang kung ano ang sa tingin niyang tama.

"And I love you, don't you ever forget it. And there is one thing that I need you to promise."he continued.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Do not let go, no matter what happens, you will marry no one but me okay, that no matter what happens you will only love me because I will do the same. Promise me sweetheart, promise me."

I smiled, I was very very lucky to had him. He was so sweet at wagas kung magmahal. I felt something constricted in my throat, at naramdaman ko rin ang namumuong luha sa mga mata ko. Kahit na ganun ang nangyari sa pagtatapat namin sa mga magulang niya ay napawi naman ng sobrang kaligayahan ang nararamdaman ko nang marinig ko ang mga katagang sinabi niya. I felt my tears rolled down to my cheeks. "I love you and I promise. I promise that I will only marry you, I promise that I will only love you and I promise that no matter what happens it will be only you. I love you so much." I said to him as I cried.

"Hush sweetheart" he kissed my hands so tenderly and then wiped my tears out my cheeks." And I love you too."

............

Days passed and nothing had changed. I was expecting Señoir Alfonso would do something wicked against me just to break us with his son but everything was still normal except that my father was getting ill. Napapadalas ang pag atake ng kanyang rayuma, minsan hindi na sya makaalis sa higaan dahil namamaga ang mga joints nito. I told him to go to doctor to diagnose his real sickness but he refused right away, because he said it was just a waste of penny when indeed he knew that it was just a mere inflamation of joints. No need for check up.

Pero nagagawa pa rin namin ni Clark ang mga bagay na gusto naming gawin. Wala pa ring pinagbago. I wondered why?,because honestly, I was looking forward of his vile actions as he was against to me and to his son.

Early of the evening when I was preparing for our dinner. I noticed that my Papa was having his hard time to get up from his bed. I came near to him para alalayan siya. "Pa, mukhang kailangan nyo nang magpatingin. Nag alala kami sayo eh." I said when he finally sat down.

"Sabi ko naman sayo, mawawala rin ito dahil simpleng rayuma lang ang nararamdaman ko, baka sa makalawa ay bumalik na ako sa dati."

"O sya sige pero Pa, mas mainam siguro kong dito ka nalang kakain. Dadalhin ko ang pagkain mo dito para hindi ka na magpabalik-balik." He nodded his head as his answer.

After caring my father, I proceeded to our small kitchen where Bea, Benjamin and Mama were waiting for me for dinner. While eating Mama told us that one of the patrollers in the market approached her saying that she had to double the rental fee of the market stall if she wanted to stay.
Because if she would not, they would not hesitate to expel her and replace her with someone who was willing to pay.
She had no choice but gave them what they wanted. She paid them double as they requested.

Then I thought, this must be it. This was his first step. Eto na yung sinasabi kong gagawa at gagawa ng paraan si Señoir Alfonso para lang sirain kami, at ang unang hakbang niya ay unti-unti kaming pahirapan. Maybe you think I was being assuming for accusing the Señoir as a person behind of those action, but I would tell you, he really was, because he was the owner of the said market where my Mama had a seat on it. He was on his plan I would think it was just the beginning.

To be continued......

Please po,push the star button, state your thought and share this story to your love ones hehehe..