"How about over some breakfast, I'm hungry," I responded, sitting up further in bed. 

"Anxiety takes a lot out of a person," Niall added. As soon as his feet touched the ground, Owen started crying. 

"I'll take care of him if you call down for breakfast," he said, walking over to the crib. 

"Sounds like a deal," I laughed, rolling over to his side of the bed where the hotel room phone was.

In the time it took for breakfast to be delivered, Niall got Owen all cleaned up and he sat in bed with us. 

"I want to hear the song now!" I said with a mouthful of pancake. 

Niall giggled at me. 

Then Owen giggled too. 

Then I laughed because they were laughing. 

And they were just too darn cute when they were laughing. 

"Well, it's kind of about when I was younger and how lonely I was becoming before I met you. Just thinking about how lucky I am to have you now made me remember that things weren't always like this, and that's why I'm grateful," he began. 

I smiled. 

"I grew up in a small town and there was only one specific girl I was involved with. We had our fun, but then she left me for somebody else and it really got to me. But then I also included some elements about my life now, and you. Missing you when you're gone, thinking about you when you're here, and everything in between."

He began to strum some chords on the guitar. 

"Waking up to kiss you and nobody's there..." 

He sang so insinuatingly, and my heart was captured by the very first line. 

As he sang, all I could think about was how a talent like his shouldn't be suppressed. It needs to be shared with the world and broadcasted to everybody. 

It would be so selfish of me and him to hide this, it deserved to be shared. 

His voice hit me right in the heart and pulled me in. 

When he finished, I was speechless. I heard him sing by himself all the time. He hummed in the shower sometimes, whistled while cooking, and sang to our son. But there was just something about hearing him sing a full song that he could call his own that was just so different. 

"What do you think?" He asked with a glowing smile. 

I moved closer to him on the bed and put his arm around me. 

"It's amazing," I said, kissing him on the cheek. "I can't wait for the world to hear it. I think we've both kept enough secrets for the time being."

"I'm glad you feel the same way."

We spent the morning packing our things away and then traveled to our next location. 

And after that, the last one.

During the afternoon, an alert went off on my phone. 

"Oh my god, I have to go pick up my parents!" I said, almost jumping out of the bed in shock. "I nearly forgot!"

I looked down at my pajamas and the messy room. 

Niall began to laugh at me. 

I had about a half hour to get ready and Niall called me a car to take to the airport. 

I trusted Niall to hang out with the Big O for an hour or so while I left. 

I put on jean shorts and a T shirt and was out the door.