He timidly answered, "I didn't seduce her or anything... I just told her that I liked her..and we started going out..."

He feared for his life because the more he answered, the more menacing their glares were. A guy slammed his hand on the wall beside Kaneki's head and he flinched. "Touka-sama belongs to everyone! Stay away from her, you got it? Or else, you don't know what will happen to you tomorrow."

"B-but I agreed to meet her today and if she doesn't see me—"

"Don't talk back to us. It doesn't that you're older means you can order us around."

"T-that wasn't my intention—"

DING DONG DING DONG. The school bell rang, signaling the end of the day for students.

"Anyway just text her that you're busy today and can't meet her. Do that everyday. Don't you dare play any tricks or tell her about this. We will be watching."

With that, the gang backed off and left. His shaking hand reached for his cellphone and texted Touka that something had cropped up at the university that he had to attend to. She replied immediately, saying that it was okay and she can go home by herself.

The violet haired female made her way out of her classroom and frowned. She's disappointed that she couldn't get to walk home with Kaneki. But he said he had things to do so they could always walk home together another day.

The next day and the day after...

She noticed there was a pattern. Each time when she asked if he was free to pick her up from school, he would say he was busy and apologize. Even at work, she noticed that he would change his shifts without her knowledge. She's sad that she doesn't get to see him nowadays and also wants to know the reason why he's been busy these days. She doesn't want to think that he was cheating on her because she knows he will never do that.

---

Touka, I miss you... The black haired male thought as he looked down at his phone at the pictures they've taken together on their dates. He misses her so much but whenever he wants to talk to her, meet her, he is reminded of what those boys from her school told him and he would stop himself from going near Touka.

---

Instead of wondering what was the reason of him being so busy, she decided to just ask him directly. Taking the stairs up to her boyfriend's apartment, she pressed the doorbell and he got startled, his phone almost dropping to the floor. He got up and opened the door.

"T-Touka-chan—"

He was interrupted as she tackled him with a tight hug and buried her head into his chest. "Why didn't you contact me these days? I missed you, Ken..."

His heart ached and even when he knows that anyone could be watching them, he wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry..."

The two went further in and settled down on the couch with two hot drinks in front of them. Touka took the cup and sipped the drink. "Did something happen? Tell me."

Kaneki told her everything and she slammed her fist on the table. "Damn them! I'll go and scold them!"

He grabbed her wrist and stopped her from standing up. "Y-you don't have to scold them. I don't blame them for being like that. I mean you're really beautiful and someone like me doesn't deserve to be with you."

Her eyes displayed sorrow and she frowned. She cupped his cheeks and leaned in to press her lips to his. It's been so long that they've kissed and both of them missed that. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her closer, not wanting to let go. They separated hesitantly from each other and she looked up at him. "Don't say it like that. I chose you because you didn't fall for me for my looks but my personality. I am happy that you accepted me as I am, even though I'm not a very nice person."

"..Touka-chan, I love you."

Tears escaped her eyes and she smiled. "I love you too, Ken."

The two climbed into his bed and remained in each other's arms for a long time. She snuggled into his chest and he kissed her head. "Ken, you gotta stand up for yourself. I don't want you to get bullied."

"I'm sorry... I'll try..."

"Don't say sorry. Hey, can I scold them? Just a little."

"But they're scary people..." He protested.

"Don't underestimate your girlfriend. I'm the ice queen, you know?" She grinned up at him and he smiled.

- next day -

"T-Touka-chan, I don't think it's a good idea to bring me along.." Kaneki said as she literally dragged him into her school.

"It's fine. They allow outsiders as long as you have the pass."

"That's not what I meant..."

The violet haired female opened the door to her fan club's room, where they supposedly have all of their meetings there and all of them looked at her. The guys who recognized Kaneki grabbed a chair, wanting to throw it at him. "You told Touka-sama about what happened?!"

Kaneki flinched and Touka stood in front of him. "Stop it! You guys are cowards for doing this, you know that?! At least he gathered up his courage to ask me out unlike the bunch of you who just sit there and look at me from afar! I know you guys think I'm the ice queen but I'm not perfect! I have my flaws too! I make mistakes just like you all. But there is one thing that I do not regret, which was to go out with him—referring to Kaneki."

Her voice softened as she continued. "He accepts me for who I am and I'm grateful for that. I love him and he loves me back. So can you guys please leave us alone?" She pleaded.

The boys lowered the chair to the ground after hearing her speech. They looked at each other, nodded and bowed in front of them. "We are sorry. We beg for your forgiveness."

"Y-you're forgiven." Kaneki said.

"Hey don't forgive them so easily!" She then turned to them, "Listen up. If you guys do anything else to boyfriend, I will personally tell the higher-ups about this and you all will have to deal with the consequences."

"Yes Touka-Sama."

The two exited the room and with sparkling eyes, the black haired male looked at his girlfriend. "As I thought, you are amazing, Touka-chan!"

She fidgeted, not used to his compliment. Pulling on the hem of his shirt, she looked up at him with a blush on her cheeks. "I want to go on a date now. Can we?"

He blushed and took her hand. "I've been wanting to ask that too... S-Shall we go then?"

She nodded.

---

Hihi guys! So sorry it's been so long since I updated! It's my final semester and I have 3 projects with deadlines coming in around 2-3 weeks so I'll actually be taking a break from writing for a while. Of course when I have the time and inspiration I'll write! After this one shot, I still have 2 more and they are long one shots so it'll take longer for me to write. Hope you guys don't mind me prioritizing my school over my hobby. As what people always say, time waits for no one so I gotta make haste! It's my last lap and I gotta make sure I graduate and go to the next school! :/