Chapter SeventyFour - Wedding 1

Author's Note - This chapter was copied and paste and edited from Instagram. If it sounds a bit rushed, I am sorry.

Around ten in the morning, Felix sent a text bright and early for me to ocme home. I wondered and debated if I should. I wondered if he still wanted this wedding.

“What do you want, Felix?” I asked.

“Our wedding is today. Are you coming? There’s a big fucking package for you.” He yelled.

“I am. I’ll meet you at the venue. And the house better be clean.” I yelled.

“Vivian, I’m sorry. I love you.” He whispered.

I almost teared up hearing it. I closed my eyes and whispered, “I love you too.”

“I’ll see you today?” He asked.

“Yeah.” I answered and I hung up. Maybe I was just stupid. I don’t know but I wanted him. I closed my eyes and gathered everything. We were going home and we were getting through with this wedding. I placed the kids back in and I checked out. I raced through the town and saw the house, calm as it was pre-war. I sighed and let Ella waddled around in the yard. I picked up Bentley and went to the house.

Felix was right. There was a big package waiting for me. Quickly, I opened it and I awed at the wedding dress. It was a teacup wedding dress, adorned with gold jewels and rhinestones around. It was sleeveless and I had to try it on.

For something ordered online, it fitted. I clapped my hands and quickly did my hair. I made the curls go down past my shoulders and I created a smokey eye look. Hopefully, I looked good for the wedding. My hair was red. I colored it ever since Felix introduced me to drugs. I really didn’t like it anymore after. I might change it back to brown.

I called one of the part timers of the shop to watch the kids as the limo took me away.

“Hey Gina.” I said when she came in the room.

She nodded and lifted Bentley up.  I felt bad for hiring her but I wanted the kids out of the wedding. There was going to be lots of Felix’s party friends and I did not want to tarnished Ella’s eyes any longer.

“Thanks Gina. I promise to be here before midnight. Remember it’s time and half and I will pay on the spot.” I said.

“Not a problem, Vivi. I love your babies anyways!” She said.

I smiled and hugged her. She smelled of light lavender and musk.

“Alright, time for the big day!” I whispered.

“Oh yeah! Go! Have fun! And Congratulations!” she said.

When the limo cornered the entrance of the place, I noticed it wasn’t crowded as I thought it would be. There were only a few people, mostly Felix’s friends at his tattoo parlor chains. I sighed and the music played through the radio. I looked at the chauffeur as he opened my door and I got out. A lady dressed in black and red handed me the ugly bouquet of purple tulips and rainbow carnations. I hated this bouquet just by holding it. I looked down the entrance of the cave and saw Felix. He was smiling at me as I walked down the path alone.

His smile enchanted me to a memory of happiness. In one time, we were so happy. I couldn’t believe I was getting married.

I stepped up to the platform and turned towards Felix. His eyes teared up as he smiled. “You are so beautiful.” He said.

I nodded in appreciation. He wasn’t bad either.

Felix and I were in the middle of our vows when a cough interrupted our ceremony. The priest stopped and looked up. I noticed a lady with a very round belly. She was pregnant and she looked at Felix and then at me. She smiled at me awkwardly as I held to Felix. Maybe she was crazy or something. It did explain why she got pregnant, interrupting people's vows. Couldn't she tell we were busy?