Chapter SixtyOne - Sex Lessons

Two weeks passed and Linlee slept in our apartment like it was her house. She walked around naked and when Calvin woke up, Linlee runs to hide under her blankets. Sometimes Linlee never even came back home. She would stay out for the remaining night hours and though I wasn't her parent, I was deeply concerned. I felt like she was my baby.

It didn't take long enough for Calvin to find out what she did for a living. Linlee was a stripper and escort. She went to the strip club to do her job and then after if she needed more money to pay her daddy, she had to be an escort. Some nights Linlee escorted over five guys a night or sometimes she comes home, crying because she made no money. I wanted her to get a decent job but she liked what she was doing. And I refused to argue with her.

On this night, Linlee came home with bruises and she looked so distraught and depressed. However, Linlee said it was just a rough night. But I refused to think so.

"Linlee, stop working there! You're a kid! Work at McDonald's or something!" I yelled.

Linlee shook her head, "No, Vivian! You think flipping burgers will pay me well like this fucking job? Damn it. I have a damn rent to pay! A damn rent to pay for your fucking boyfriend over there!"

I turned around at Calvin, who was making breakfast. "Calvin can lower your rent. We don't want you abused and beaten. Your damn daddy isn't helping you!"

Linlee laughed as she took off her fishnet leggings. "At least, I pay your rent on time right? The clothes on my back were paid by him and trust me, I love him."

"Linlee, that isn't love. He's taking advantage of you," I growled.

Linlee hopped into her sheets and covered herself with the blanket. "I'm going to bed." With that being said, I closed the glass door to her mini room.

I rolled my eyes and turned to Calvin. Calvin finished making pancakes as he placed them on the plate. "I'm only concerned because she is my sister," I said.

Calvin nodded. "It's okay Vivi. It's okay. Eat up. Our baby girl needs to be fed."

I nodded and sat down in front of him. I stared down at my plate and my stomach growled. Calvin made pancakes, sausages and sunny side eggs. I grabbed my butter knife and slab it over my golden brown pancakes. It was so mouth-watering just to be near it. "Thanks honey for the food." I said.

"This is why I work." Calvin laughed.

I took another bite of my sausages and moaned. I was so hungry.

"Anyways, I work today from eleven till six. You okay being with Linlee while Mr. Wilkins come in to teach?" Calvin asked.

I then remembered it was a Saturday and Phil comes in every weekend to teach me. Or so that was what Calvin thought. Phil actually came in to make sweet love to me. However, it was a hassle because Linlee lived with us. She always slept while Phil and I stayed inside my room. I was always curious to know if she heard us or not.  Sometimes when we try something new, I make Linlee go on runs to the market or something. Or other times when she needed new outfits, she would just grab my car keys and go. That was when it was easy. Today might be different.

I nodded. "Shouldn't be a problem. Linlee sleeps all the way in."

"Well if you do, the baby's room is open for now." Calvin chuckled.

I laughed and turned to my plate. Maybe today I can ask her to go buy the baby a few things.

When we finished, I did the dishes while Calvin got himself ready for work. Phil came in at ten o'clock and he brought in his suitcase. The suitcase was filled of interesting sex toys or roleplay outfits. He brought in another backpack of textbooks and papers. Today, Phil was dressed in jeans and a white collar shirt. His hair was deep brown and short. He was wearing the shoes I got for him. The nice tan Sperry's.  I loved how handsome and mature he looked.